zotrim

clair-louise

Has anyone tried zotrim I have 2 packs from previous weight loss attempts and was wondering if they were ok to take on LP I could do with the energy boost. As I'm struggling at the gym and went on a bike ride at tea time and felt really exausted

Never heard of it. Has it got a list of ingredients? I'm guessing your not supposed to take it seeing as you're not allowed anything other than water, tea and coffee

It's a hebal table you can buy it in asda, tesco ect.. It boosts energy and suppresses the apertite bit like hooda but not

wouldn't think it'd be advisable, as on the zotrim website it lists ingredients
Zotrim Ingredients; Yerba Mate, Damiana and Guarana

damiana is a flower and the guarana looks like a berry...

best calling up the lipotrim helpline for an official answer.

I think as far as your energy levels go, just take it easy at the gym and wait it out... i'm sure your energy levels will increase in a few more weeks, listen to your body and only do as much as you feel comfortable with

The body tells me don't do that bloody step class it's far to tiring but I want to keep up the fitness because I started it 6 months ago and although I didn't loose a single pound I'm am defanitly heathier for it

Keep up the exercise and i am sure it will pay off eventually. If you can't take the zotrim you could always try selling it to get some money back. x

I'd agree with Rhi, keep up the exercise even if you can't push it as hard as you were before.
What's the date on your zotrim, could you hold on to them for after tfr?

Back