Zumba Dancing!

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Hi everyone,

have copied this from my diary, as i appreciate alot of you dont want to read about me waffling on but wanted to tell you just how fab Zumba is!!

So..... ZUMBAAAAAAAAA

oh my god what a laugh!!

Lesson 1 taught me... sports bra is DEFFINATELY required, as is a dark coloured top so the sweaty armpits dont stick out!!

had an absolute ball though, it was so so fun, it was so busy they were turning people away so glad we got there early!

didnt feel like id done a work out as was so fun, laughed all the way through, loads of booby shaking (hence sports bra required for my gigantic knockers :eek: ) and bum wobbling!!

music was fantastic, and its deffiantely a class where you can self improve...

there were people all shapes and sizes, and for once i wasnt the fat girl in the class! There were the ever present barbie dolls in lycra top to toe, but then our average "bubbly girls" like me lol

really would say to EVERYONE give it a go it was amazing and cant wait until next tuesday!

if theres a class near you ring up and find out about it, its excercise without the pain lol

xxxx

I'd love to do this as I've heard so much about it but there are no classes near me at all :(

I'd love to do this as I've heard so much about it but there are no classes near me at all :(

Where do you live? I'm a Zumba instructor and can double check on the instructor website if you like?

Glad you mentioned sports bra, Id be whipping everyone in the face with my monster norks!

Did you feel dizzy or weak? Im worried that will happen to me.

yep the knockers took a wholloping lol its a necessity haha

was fantastic gve it a go!

didnt feel dizzy at all, but its the kind of class you can take at your own pace should you feel a bit funny!

xxx

There should always be options so you can bring the intensity and impact down if necessary. Its such a fun class though, you don't even realise how hard you are working!

Where do you live? I'm a Zumba instructor and can double check on the instructor website if you like?

Hey Mudbabe

I live in Wexford in Ireland. I'm googling like mad to try find one.

Gg

Gg, if there isn't a class near you, do you have a local gym, such as LA fitness or Fitness first nearby? They also do classes.
If not, why don't you buy the Zumba fitness workouts from Amazon or Play? My hubby bought me the DVD's for my birthday at the beginning of the year and they came with toning sticks. Brill! :)

I love Zumba it isn't exercise..it is dancing and the music is fabby. I have a few places near me that does it but I downloaded my DVDs from the internet (sshhhh don't tell anyone)

Back