Zumba disaster!! Lol

Hollie5by5

Well I tried zumba this morning and lasted all of 10 minutes!! I think the problem was I had just finished a spin class so my legs felt like they were full of lead, also I just couldn't get the moves right and felt like a right idiot!!

Think I will buy the zumba game for the wii and try the basic moves before I attempt another class.. Anyone else had this problem? X

I do Zmba after waterfit but wouldn't attempt it after anything like spin.
Don't worry about not getting the moves right at all, it takes time, it will come!
I'm cack handed and only rarely do the same moves as everyone else.
As your instructor will tell you, as long as you move in time to the music and have fun it isn't necessary to get the moves right!
Try it another time and don't do anything before hand.

ive tried it after doing a combat and pump class, i was the same and couldnt get it right but thats just down my lack of co-ordination lol!

I do zumba followed by zumba toning twice a week, I have zero coordination but I still love it. If you look around you'll see most people don't, it's all part of the fun! I have the wii game which is good but I much prefer the classes. Try giving it another go but maybe not straight after spinning class lol.

Back