Zumba on the Wii!!! :)

oohhhhh cant wait for this unsure if i want it for the wii or the ps3 tho hmmmm decisions lol x

I've finally got round to playing the My Fitness Coach dance workout game - and its definitely Zumba!

I cant say how it compares to the official Zumba game that's due out on the Wii next week - but its certainly an alternative for those who cant wait, or want a cheaper version.

I've just done the training mode and 2 songs so far, and the moves were pretty much identical for both songs, so playability isnt great from my limited experience. But it has all sorts of other things going for it for those that want to use it for fitness reasons - you can set your own workouts, or have workouts suggested by your "personal trainer", it tracks what you have done, calories burned etc. There are other things as well as the dance moves (mini-games and boxing cardio)

Still under a tenner on Amazon (£9.99 inc free delivery). They mess about with there prices a lot on there - when I bought it it wa £9.91 and last week it was some weird price like £8.52 or something!

My Fitness Coach: Dance Workout (Wii): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

i cant wait to try this. i absolutely love just dance 2 on the wii. 20 misn is a really thorough energetic exercise. must burn loads of cals as i'm nackered.

i lost 21lb on the dukan diet, in three weeks. taking my bmi from 28 - 24!
wooooo!

I'll be pre-ordering this soon :)

Back