¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Tis on its way Lady Vicky! ;)

Hi everyone. Just popping to say well done Linz on your loss this week x

It's supposed to be lovely here today, but it's all grey. Still warm though

I have no idea about them but how about trying boiling water on the surface they were on and then turps. My neighbour does that, it stops the birds nesting in the water pipe thing! Sorry i dont know what it is but every year she had birds trying to nest in there and since using turps they dont go near it

Lol remind me never to get on the wrong side of you!
Right hun im off to get ready for my big night out, lol. Cheryl will be here at 7 to pick me up! Have a good one and i hope the bleach does the trick

Morning linz..
Have they gone now chuck :confused:
How strange though they must have come with the warm weather as you said it was nice n sunny..its been miserable n damp here!

Hope you got rid of the invasion anyhow and have a good day hunny xx

Thought of you today Linz, I was on the train and suddenly the biggest ladybird I've ever seen landed on my hand - just the one, thank goodness - you can imagine the screams if it had been a load of 'em :eek::D

Have decided it was simply a good luck sign to tell me I'm going to win the lottery tonight :D

Susie

Suze I hope you'll remember your Atkins forum friends when you do win. I always liked you, you know. :kissass:

Ewwwwwwwww to the insects. I don't do insects. :(

Evening all - watching X factor for the first time this year, so far only liked the first group FYD - everybody else has been below par :(

Back