¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Not heard of that one.... whats that??

;) knew you would like. I love that one of the girl giggling in the foreground!

Tut Tut Girls, the naughty step is watching!!

Linzi..........WOW girlie. What a loss! You seriously rock chick.

Thanks for all your birthday wishes. Its been a fab day and ive been truly spoilt. I have the best friends and family in the world.
Linz thanks for the card hun, very apt. It really made me giggle. xxxx

Ok firstly girls thanks for your thread wording. xxx
Card says..........Sharon had no chocolate, no alcohol and she was completely hormonal. Still, if she could find a man to nag, then maybe the day could be salvaged................Classic!

I got........(oops sorry vic left some off your list) A vicky cupcake bear, chocolate (shhhhh dont tell jim, love you Vicky), a keyring (from olivers friend), a red mac, make up (wanted to replace it all!), Angel perfume (the large bottle, why i dont know as i already have the refill the bottle), a lovely red purse to go with the mac, vouchers, money (for my hair to be done and a bit extra for me to buy something), a chunky cardi and a pink top. And still a bit more to come! Not spoilt much. Oh and a little cake so Oliver could sing happy birthday to me. I also got lots of cards and some wonderful messages, Im such a lucky girl. I really do have the best friends and family.

Morning all...

Somehow last night a truck sneaked into my bedroom & hit me very hard! My arm is aching.. either from writing 10 pages of minutes or from my flu jab!

Amalie & I have a few jobs to do today & Jacob has Beavers tonight but apart from that I hope to have a fairly chilled one, sorting out jumble for the school tomorrow & typing up minutes & posters.

I made the chorizo rapido last night from the recipe thread it was lovely & am very tempted to have some for brekkie this morning!

morning babes, oh hope your arm is better soon. was the committee meeting that bad?
whats croizo rapido(or which page on recipe thread please?) xxx

morning babes, oh hope your arm is better soon. was the committee meeting that bad?
whats croizo rapido(or which page on recipe thread please?) xxx

Meeting wasn't that bad just a brand new committee & loads to sort out at this time of year with CHristmas Fayres, Nativities, Nights out to organise, CRB's for all new members plus implementing new policies, just tons of stuff!

Recipe below... am having it for lunch its delish (even cold) its too carby for induction tho.

Chorizo rapido

1 fennel bulb, 1 small onion, 1/2 red pepper, 50g chorizo sausage, 50g manchego cheese

Slice the fennel, onion & red pepper. Fry in a little oil & butter until softened & golden. Cut the chorizo into chunks & add to the pan, stir fry until the sausage is heated thru. Sprinkle over the manchego & allow it to melt in the pan.

Morning Linz. :)

Hey Jim... late start or just busy this am? x

Back