¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

get rid. You have had a life changing op you WILL NOT need them xxxxx

at least you are keeping out of the cold Linz!!

There are people who put on all that they've lost after this op tho... I'm terrified I'll be one of them!! :cry:

It is bloomin' cold but at least its dry today, only school runs & swimming to go out in the cold for today!

Go for it Linz, sell them, your stats are so amazing, you will never be back there again! :)

Susie

Thanks Susie... it feels like a huge step tho!

I agree beautiful. You will not need them again. Get rid of those clothes and that size forever. You are going to freeze this winter half the size of what you were.............big jumpers please!!!

Its wierd it feels like I'm getting rid of my comfort zone which speaks volumes about my trials & tribulations of my weight battle all my life.

Shall I let you into a little secret... I'm nearly in the 14's... I was dead on 15 stone this morning at my 2 month weigh in & I'm in my 16's, I actually fit into a skirt, may even be brave enough to get a photo of me in it for you to see.... maybe!

I know how you feel hun but that comfort zone has gone forever and if it was sooooo comfortable then you wouldnt have done something about it! Onwards and downwards.............get rid ;0)
Do it we want a photo!
I hate to say it hun as i dont know their stories but are these people that have battled really hard like you have and do they really want it like you do or was it just an easy option for them? As we all know your head needs to be in the right place and if its not then it just wont work no matter who you are or what size you are

Last edited:
There are people who put on all that they've lost after this op tho... I'm terrified I'll be one of them!! :cry:
you wont be. its those evil carbs that put that weight on. and you are a low carber for life now. plus we wont let you.

Shall I let you into a little secret... I'm nearly in the 14's... I was dead on 15 stone this morning at my 2 month weigh in & I'm in my 16's, I actually fit into a skirt, may even be brave enough to get a photo of me in it for you to see.... maybe!
woop thats amazing Linz - omg you will be at goal before you know it :D size 10 and those heels in my dream here you go!

From what I've read about those who put it back on, it's a really determined effort as they have to stretch the new stomach to the size the old one was. Can you imagine how painful that must be? You've wanted this so badly for both health and cosmetic reasons, you'll keep it off. Now get rid of the fat clothes lol.

It's difficult leaving the comfort zone Linz, but it can be done. I have a new comfort zone @ a much lesser weight. :)

I know Cheryl. and her staircase!

Thanks so much guys... I guess this time I have found the right way of eating which makes a big difference, I love low carbing & this year have worked hard to find my balance of how it works for me, everything I eat now is still low carb which is what I love! Jim knows how many times I have kept coming back to Atkins, he's seen me alot on here over the years haven't you Jim!!

The thing is that at the moment I look in the mirror & still see that 21 stone girl, the person I didn't like very much & felt that I'd let down badly... but the difference is that I'm starting to not feel like that on the inside so much anymore I guess it takes a much longer time for our heads to catch up with how our bodies are changing! I didn't recognise myself in a skirt & boots the other day & my kids have never ever seen me in anything else but trousers!! It was SO lovely to see their reaction!

I can't thank you guys enough for all the support that you give me... you are helping me to build myself back up again, you sure know how to boost a girls moral.

ThanQ. xxx

It'll happen Linz, it did to me it took M&S to do it, walking towards the escalator I saw this thin bloke walking towards me, I suddenly realised it was a mirror and the bloke was me. You see at home and situations like that, you see what you expect to see, the thing in M&S was an out of context event, so I didn't see myself the way I normally did.

Ahh babe. You are very welcome and you have been there for all of us in the same way. I just need to find my mojo again and we'lll all be one mini happy family!

Here Here Cheryl. thats exactly what you need Linz - to be in a shop and wonder who that person is ( know mine on much lesser extent but I did the same in a home shop near the mirrors the others day - thought oh she has got a nice pair of legs in those jeans (its was me) - wasnt sure about the muffin top though lol!)

Im unsure if we women will ever feel we are thin when we are. My mum said she was looking at pics of her years ago and she looked lovely and thin but she always thought she was fat then. She basically summed it up when she said we will always think like that!

Just take a look at your clothes labels and how much better rings fit etc. that shows what you have done x p.s. have your boobaloobs sts lol?

Im unsure if we women will ever feel we are thin when we are. My mum said she was looking at pics of her years ago and she looked lovely and thin but she always thought she was fat then. She basically summed it up when she said we will always think like that!

Ive always felt like this. No matter what size ive been always thought i was fat and wanted to be skinner!

Me too - dreadful isn't it that we have such a poor image of ourselves! I haven't had a pic taken willingly for years.

I think we need lessons on how to accept compliments - this is the latest theory of my best mate :) She says we're taught to be self affacing and brush compliments off, and that's part of the problem with poor body image, when we look at ourselves we don't see our good features...she's a size 8, btw....

Susie

me too!
although not the fat photo of me ive just found! ive lost nearly 3 stone since last xmas. (my wi on 1st jan wasnt my heaviest!). i look down at my legs and all i see is huge sausages ;)

I told you - we need gokking :D

Im actually past caring, I dont mind the tv if they want a total eclipse on the screen when i drop the robe!!!

ha ha Cheryl. I doubt it though. Nah id be mega paranoid i think. esp with all the trolls that work on our shop floor saying omg did you see vicky last night LOL (ive already heard some of the comments they have made ;) )

but still might be what i needed?

Back