¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

well done babycakes! fantastic. you are fabulous and wonderful, beautiful and 100lbs lighter! xxx

OMG look at you! Bloody hot is all I can say and you deserve it babe!

Bren
XX

Thanks Peeps!! xxx

Tears have just come to my eyes for two reasons, one - 1-reading the BESTEST NEWS ever today, wow wow wow. and 2. I looked at your pic again, on a proper screen, and seriously, tears came to my eyes at how beautiful, happy and slim you look. Im serious, you are a stunner.

I bet you are on cloud nine eh, or do you have that "anticlimax" feeling?

xx

That is absolutely wonderful - 100lbs - you must be over the moon!!!
Well done xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Bren! x

Tears have just come to my eyes for two reasons, one - 1-reading the BESTEST NEWS ever today, wow wow wow. and 2. I looked at your pic again, on a proper screen, and seriously, tears came to my eyes at how beautiful, happy and slim you look. Im serious, you are a stunner.

I bet you are on cloud nine eh, or do you have that "anticlimax" feeling?

xx

I love you Clarri!! What lovely things to say. xx

Yes you got me stone twin... anti-climax city!! Why are we never happy? xx

Morning Linzi have just seen your updated photo what a babe you are - you look glowing your hair is glossy your skin looks great and (I hope you don't mind me saying this) you look a lot lighter than your weight says - well done!! xxx

Hi guys...

Had a fabulous morning this morning, hung out with a really good friend & went to a couple of stunning garden centres laden with beautiful Christmas goodies.... bought my SS pressie as the one I ordered 18 days ago still hasn't arrived & I reckon with the snow this weekend, it'll disappear completely!! So my SS will be heading off this weekend! We had a good wander around & a cuppa in a lovely cafe over looking the forest.... also bought some completely un-needed bits & bobs but its got to be done really!

Went & picked Jacobs new bike up... couldn't get parked in town at all so had to phone them & ask them to meet me outside the shop & then I drove to the bank & went round a big car park 5 times before deciding not to visit the bank & pay in cheques, I'll go later & post them thru the door!

Amalie's afternoon preschool club was cancelled as she was the only one staying (all the others were sent home poorly this morning) so she went to her Keyworkers house & I arrived to pick her up in a Princess Belle dress riding a hobby horse... both of which my folks have got her for Christmas... how excited was I! She'd made mince pies & decorated 2 stockings, needless to say she had had a complete ball!!

Hope you guys are all having a fab day... Oh & 2lbs off this week. x

Oh Linz sounds like aj had a blast too. hope she doesnt get whats going round or has she smit everyone else?

:)

Back