¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Thanks you Hussy!! ;)

Amazing loss Linz. Although I can't believe you didn't even realise. I know every minor milestone to the ounce coz hitting them is all that keeps me going.

its obviously working though Linz :D

woohoo - 8 stone gone - you are a complete star :winner:

Just think of the calories burned going up and down stairs :D she is doing really well - you should be so proud of both of you xxx

Who is a total superstar then eh? Can I ask you something. Its just cause it interests me. Are you getting nervous about reaching target? Im so far away from target but am getting nervous already cause I see some that have reached target and are really struggling head wise. Just wondered what you thought.

Still think you are totally fab. xx

I'm worried about reaching target & not being happy still or feeling like I have to go further! It feels like a million miles away tho Clarri, these 32lbs feel like their going to be a long time coming, my heads struggling now!

I'm trying to start looking at myself more now & try to like what I see but its not easy, think we spend so long disliking what we see that even when we've lost weight we've still got those issues.... maybe we're just not built to like ourselves!

Arent we silly numptys. If only we could see what others see, and constantly say to us. Its a terrible waste of wonderfulness, and a life that could be really great all this self - not loathing - but self battering. What is wrong with us eh! xx

Back