¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Morning all couldn't have wished for a more perfect day yesterday! We had a Morrocan vibe going on in the garden, big rug, lots of brightly coloured cushions & a sofa!! Yep we carried the kids playroom sofa into the garden... it was genius!!

Firebasket kept us sitting outside to well into the early hours of this morning, kids were fab & all played so brilliantly!!

Look away now all Atkinsers...

Attachments

• 217514_10150165421461301_592271300_7284062_44806_s.jpg
    217514_10150165421461301_592271300_7284062_44806_s.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 26
Sounds brilliant hun, love the sounds of lolling about on rugs and cushions! But sitting in the shade, I got sunstroke once after working in the local vineyard (working, not sampling, I was only 15 lol) and hate sitting directly in the sun now :)

Morning Linz, sounds like an amazing day especially with the sofa out:D yes I would pick the gazebo shade with Susie too!

i've got my cousin plus family over tomorrow for afternoon and staying over - we are planning bbq so hoping the weather holds;)

Have another great day
Xxxx

Ps i am ignoring photo....well looks yummy :D

Morning Linz, enjoying your break love, sounds lovely

Happy Easter to you n your family Linz..

P.S-I wanna come and play at your house it sounds sooooooooo much fun fun fun xx

Morning Linz :) I'm still stuffed from last nights (unplanned) BBQ :)

Hi Linz - just caught up on your diary - life sounds good on planet Linz - I hope you really enjoyed Easter with your little ones x

Morning Linz:)

Are you back to the normal swing of things today? Just sent DD off to school so now should really be catching up on 2 weeks worth of chores - or being on MM instead lol;)

See you later
Xxx

Back