¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Hi all thought I'd posted a long post earlier but its not here!

My day didn't start how I wanted it after my first day back on track I weighed 2lbs heavier this morning & had to loosen my belt by a notch today!! :cry:

Felt really jaded today & bloated too, not sure whats going on??

B: protein powder & yogurt
L: spicy chicken, cherry toms, beetroot
D: ham, eggs, salad
S: atkins bar, strawbs
W: 3 litres

So today again 40g carbs better bloomin' loose tomorrow or the way I feel right I will have put on another 2lbs.

Don't get why I'm feeling so bloated, should be the complete other way round, cutting the carbs!!

Confused.com

Evening Linz - very happy to have you back in our crazy home:D

Hmmm to confusion- hope it sorts out soon!
Xxxx

Wish I could help babe but I'm as confused as you are... makes no sense to me!

I love having my nails done..... makes a girl feel good huh? :) xx

Perhaps its just the bod adjusting. Clinging on IYKWIM!!
xx
I do hope its something like that Clarri... but I've been so nawty recently & maintained & now being good I've put on!! Bizarre. xx

Wish I could help babe but I'm as confused as you are... makes no sense to me!

I love having my nails done..... makes a girl feel good huh? :) xx
Oh yes my hands look so pretty & I'm amazed by how slender(ish) my fingers look now... its going to be my treat to me every 3 weeks now!

I'm with you there, I go every 3 weeks too. I got fed up with french manicure so now have them polished. I'm currently fuschia pink, there's even a pic of them on Bren's thread but I can't remember why lol.

Lisa you did a pic because they look gorgeous!

And Linz (no slip up Susie moments today haha) - reading over Vicky's diary, do you think you might be in the starvation thing and need to add a few more carbs, but watch the sugar? You've gone from virtually no food at all, you brave bloody woman, to adding regular stuff slowly but surely - a few blow outs but generally, unless you're eating 14 times your body weight, I think you're doing so brilliantly xxx

Peck on the lips, what an old smoochy he is :D Morning :wavey:

Morning all...

Isn't he Jim!

Todays plan foodwise

B: yogurt, protein powder
L: tuna salad
D: crabbies ham, egg & celeriac chips
S: atkins bar, strawbs
W: 3 litres

Swimming with the AJ this morning, then am in most of the day waiting for my new garden furniture to be delivered. Have the docs later as I have had real problems with my scalp the past 3 months & finally managed to get an appointment to see if they can do anything about it!

Looks like its going to rain today, very humid & overcast, we need it tho have had no rain since March have never seen the grass so brown already at this time of year.

did he grab arse as well Linz? :D

Morning Linz. What time is dinner? can i come? pleaaasseee?? yummy. must get some celeriac.
and awww so sweet on your anniversary xxxx

Back