¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

I know its the worst thing to do.... when I'm on the straight & narrow I'm amazed by how much food does go in the bin & not me!

Just goes to show what a poison carbs are... I'm struggling tonight & didn't have that much really!

Hae you decided what yr nibble is going to be?

We're human my love, it's not the end of the world and I bet you enjoyed it.... I've done my share of picking at things I don't even like very much... just because it was there :rolleyes:

I've not chosen any where to eat yet and actually I'm quite excited about my day out. Did you look at him on FB?

I think everywhere will have chicken or prawns and salad so we'll just wander in somewhere. Oh the spontaneity of it!! :D

I know picking is the route of all evils!!

No to FB... who am I looking for?? xxx

Check out Robert Douglas (a strawberry blond) .... he's my new friend :)

Yeah, I think he looks quite cute.... tomorrow will tell. Meeting him at 2 and we're doing the 4.30 showing at the cinema .... :)

Morning Linz,that's good news, yes, stop the dieting and get toning love :) not that I think you need it :)

Yeah, I think he looks quite cute.... tomorrow will tell. Meeting him at 2 and we're doing the 4.30 showing at the cinema .... :)
Whoop whoop... look forward to an update laters... have fun sweetheart. x

Morning Linz,that's good news, yes, stop the dieting and get toning love :) not that I think you need it :)
Thanks Jim.... Oh I do, just become a master at hiding jelly bits well!!

Morning all... weighed at 169.2 this morning & won't weigh again until Tues just to keep track. Am planning to try & get out for 45 min walk tonight just around the green if I can, should be achievable.

Off to work now the have my special needs girl later plus swimming so will catch you laters laters. xx

hey babes. Im so pleased you have come to this decision Linz. You have done so so well and trust me you do look amazing (girls remember how she looked in brum? well she looks mega skinnier now) and we dont want you looking like a lollipop head.
Im so proud of you and how far you have come. Enjoy your toning up - im hoping to get back there soon too lol.

Love you xxxxxx

Ah, I havn't read this diary - purely because when I saw it, I thought it was Japanese or somthing lol with the title :p Having read it now, I'm so glad I have - I was also diagnosed diabetic last year - so i'm going to be reading your diary to see what works for you! get some ideas! Hope your having a good day x

Doh I can't remember what you weighed last week so I con't know if it's a loss or STS :rolleyes:

Have a lovely day sweetheart xxx

hey babes. Im so pleased you have come to this decision Linz. You have done so so well and trust me you do look amazing (girls remember how she looked in brum? well she looks mega skinnier now) and we dont want you looking like a lollipop head.
Im so proud of you and how far you have come. Enjoy your toning up - im hoping to get back there soon too lol.

Love you xxxxxx
Lollipop head... hardly with this jelly belly!! ;)

Yes I agree with all above, hun - toning will get you the rest of the way xxxx
Thanks Suse.... miss you!!

Ah, I havn't read this diary - purely because when I saw it, I thought it was Japanese or somthing lol with the title :p Having read it now, I'm so glad I have - I was also diagnosed diabetic last year - so i'm going to be reading your diary to see what works for you! get some ideas! Hope your having a good day x
Hi Raynee & welcome thanks for reading my rambles een if some are the wrong way up!! I'm now off the diabetic register as they say its gone into remission... gotta love low carb!! :D

Enjoy the walk, and have a great day. xxx
Thanks hun... although it would appear my walk has now turned into a school music concert!!

Doh I can't remember what you weighed last week so I con't know if it's a loss or STS :rolleyes:

Have a lovely day sweetheart xxx
Hey chick.... hope yr out enjoying yourself! I was 168.8 on Fri so up 0.4 I obviously didn't squeeze out enough wee this morning!! :eek:

school concert??? was it an oversight?
Im hoping to start zumba ;)

Evening Linz:)
Xx

school concert??? was it an oversight?
Im hoping to start zumba ;)
No wasn't an oversight... it was for Kate the girl I look after, had to drop her off there!

I love my Zumba :)
I could see how much more you'd lost in Vicky's pictures. Just have another look at the one of the 2 of you face to face!
Mmmmnnn... can't see it. x

Evening Linz:)
Xx
Hey miss! x

OMG just hit a wall... very tired all of a sudden!

Back