¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

was just musing on my way home tonight about camping, so funny its the topic here, our new wee van is brill, but i must admit i do like the tent too, we shall probs do both at different times.

shame its so wet this weekend, its the putting up and down is the bother in the rain, the actual camping bit is fine!

We upgraded to caravans and by the end had a fixed double bed with a vanity unit en suite, cooker, fridge freezer, heating right thru to the awning, a flushing loo and fab shower. I think I invented glamping lol.
Now that wouldn't suprise me Lady Lisa! xx

Now you're talking! I fancy a motorhome that does all that - just imagine driving round Europe and still be able to shower/No 2 when you feel like it :)
Actually that kind of glamping really does appeal!

OMG you want to try living in a field with no loo for a month in Feb with frozen water, a hole in the ground to empty your loo out of the caravan, snow, going to work, taking washing to MiL every weekend, even your grundies lol, shudderssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Now you're talking! I fancy a motorhome that does all that - just imagine driving round Europe and still be able to shower/No 2 when you feel like it :)

I always fancied that as well Susie :) I like the idea of stopping wherever you like somehow

Morning Linz

Ah.... the romantic gypsy life but Bren's description brings you back to reality a bit doesn't it.

Glad you made a good decision Linz - it's hammering down here too - a bit of a no-go for everything x

OMG you want to try living in a field with no loo for a month in Feb with frozen water, a hole in the ground to empty your loo out of the caravan, snow, going to work, taking washing to MiL every weekend, even your grundies lol, shudderssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Errr no I'll give that a miss if thats ok Bren! ;)

I always fancied that as well Susie :) I like the idea of stopping wherever you like somehow

Morning Linz
Yes that appeals to me too Jim!

Ah.... the romantic gypsy life but Bren's description brings you back to reality a bit doesn't it.

Glad you made a good decision Linz - it's hammering down here too - a bit of a no-go for everything x
Sure does... would have to travel somewhere with better weather than here tho!

Morning all....

Well at the moment its perfect breakfast camping weather, the sun's out & its dry but huge black clouds are looming! Jakey has gone off to tennis, we're then going to take the kids swimming as thats what they have requested to do.

I'm then hoping to go down to Brighton & have a visit into Bravissimo, need desperately to get fitted for a couple of new bra's have changed considerably since losing the weight & haven't a clue what size I am now!

Hope you guys all have a good weekend. x

was just musing on my way home tonight about camping, so funny its the topic here, our new wee van is brill, but i must admit i do like the tent too, we shall probs do both at different times.

shame its so wet this weekend, its the putting up and down is the bother in the rain, the actual camping bit is fine!
Sorry don't know how I missed yr post Marty! I totally agree, its the pitching & unpitching that sucks in the rain!!

Its good to have the flexibility of both, if we'd had a camper/caravan option we'd probably still have gone this weekend. x

Have a great day Linz! :D

Lol at the popcorn - seems so innocent - light and fluffy!

Lots of rushing around planned here - but whether i actually get any chores done vs surfing and minimins is another question:)

Morning lovely Princess :)

Hope you have lots planned for today, still seems like it's about to rain? Bring on Autumn, I say! :)

Popcorn is supposed to be OK - it's just what it's covered in that's the problem x

Linz, there is a thread in "General weight loss discussion" entitled "Type 2 Anyone?" I wondered if you might pop in and add your thoughts? Just a thought. :)
Ooooh thanks hun will go & check it out. xxx

Afternoon Linz x
Evening chick. How's you?

OMG Brighton was nuts, 3 festivals going on, had to queue for 1hr 20 mins to get into car parks... then a 30 min wait in Bravissimo for an appointment but BOY it was worth it... to be in a bra that fits feels like heaven! Was in there for 30 mins, women got my size 32FF instantly but then tried on loads of styles on... can't believe what my size is, thats quite ickle on the back isnt' it??

Then popped into Next as I need some new jeans... OMG size 12 in jeans & size 10 knickers, who am I?

Chilled out night in tonight with some Crabbies (lush) & some seriously dodgy TV, tomorrow will be lunch out for Fathers day after football then a trip around Raysteade animal rescue centre, I wonder if I can get Paul a puppy while we're there??

Hope your all as chilled as me. x

Back