¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Hi Linz - have a good evening x

Morning Linz love

morning...this time next week.... :D

Hiya linz:). Here's hoping for a sunny weekend:D
Xx

Hi All... thanks for stopping by, can't believe I have neglected my diary for so long, felt sure I'd been on here more recent than 5 days ago!!

Camping weekend was just perfect, weather was divine, kids were amazing & company was perfect!

2lbs gained over the weekend :mad: fed up with this yo-yoing up at the weekend then having to work hard during the week to compensate & not actually losing, its not like I'm stuffing myself all weekend either!!

Not even gonna try & diet this week, off to Newcastle with the Brum 5 (yes Lisa you will be there via the wonders of modern technology!) & tbh am fed up to the back teeth with counting, measuring etc etc so having a week off!

Am trying to get sorted for Amalie's birthday on the 31st July & realised I have no weekends & only one Wednesday (my day off during the week) to do things before her birthday, that was bad planning wasn't it!! Invites first me thinks is a good plan!!

We have bought a pool today, its a 12ft one but with the kids being water babies we figured to get a proper one would be good, just reseaching chemicals & pool vaccums now!!

Am hoping to spend a bit of time catching up on diaries & everyones news this eve. xx

Wow Linzi, nothing to do with your diary but you look fantastic congrats on loosing so much weight. I remember you counting down the days until surgery last year :)

Wow Linzi, nothing to do with your diary but you look fantastic congrats on loosing so much weight. I remember you counting down the days until surgery last year :)
Awww thanks hun... its been a hard slog but so very worth it! Are you back with us? xx

Can't wait to see you babes :) :) :) xxxx
Me too... its been too long!

I keep looking at your new photo, and thinking how amazing you look. I wonder if you will understand what Im about to say - but do you feel like bringing around a before pic, to show people that didnt know you how well you have done?? I know I would!!!!
It all sounds like a very busy world in Linz world.
Phew.
xx

Hey Miss Clarri....

About halfway thru I was really proud to say how much I had lost, now I'm nearing 10 stone loss I'm actually really embarrassed at how I had got so heavy. I still see a person who has a lot still to lose so think that people would be.... yeah & you still have loads to lose!! Its my head that needs sorting now not my body... mind you after the way this weeks going my body will definately need working on, foods not good so far. xxx

Yep, starting again tomorrow :) let's hope I can stick to it this time x

As someone who is heavier than you've ever been, I too get embarrassed about how I let it happen - but life is too short for that self of emotional self harm. You've done something about it and I am immensely proud of you - and am following in your delicate footsteps, my love xxxx

Back