¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Evening Linz:)
Xxx

Hi Linz x

Thank you all so much for keeping my diary warm.... I am so sorry I have been so pants at coming to say Hi. Its been the mother of all crazy weeks this week & will be continuing right thru the weekend I'm sure.... OMG 3 sleeps til Brum-Diddly-Um!!! Can't wait... where are we watching the rugby on Sunday Jim?? My trains not til 1250!

Life is good but just silly, not sure why I keep saying yes to doing things that seem like a good idea at the time but I seem to be running out of hours in my day & days in my week!!!

Work is good & mentally busy!! Although I spent the afternoon demonstrating the iHelicopter to a business this afternoon which was a welcome break from the norm, we have them in Debenhams & Harrods so it was very exciting to be promoting them in our office today!!

I am reading via my phone but for some reason the Android application doesn't let me post buts lets me read.... so I am trying to keep up to date with all yr news lovely peeps!! xx

The ihelicopter sounds like fun Linz x

I don't know how you manage to pack everything in Linz! :)

Morning Linz, I'll be watching down the pub and eating the RWC breakfast :) I can't stay late on the Saturday night, as I have to drive down to Luton to pick up the relatives who are arriving for the week on Sunday.

The Friday game I'll watch at home though.

Evening Linz. Have a wonderful weekend in brum:D
Xx

Morning Linz... Have a lovely time in Brum at the weekend :)

I think I have developed an allergy to red wine... last night I only had the smallest of glasses & before I had finished it I had developed a headache, woke at 1am & couldn't get back to sleep for over 2 hours... this morning the headache was awful & my eyes were dry, puffy & itchy!!! Oh balls!!!

So tonight for my girls night in I shall be trialling vodka & tonics & keeping my fingers crossed that its only red wine & not all alcohol as I shall be wanting a tipple or three in Brum this weekend!!

I am gutted tho as red wine is my tipple I rarely drink anything else when having a drinkies!

I think I have developed an allergy to red wine... last night I only had the smallest of glasses & before I had finished it I had developed a headache, woke at 1am & couldn't get back to sleep for over 2 hours... this morning the headache was awful & my eyes were dry, puffy & itchy!!! Oh balls!!!

So tonight for my girls night in I shall be trialling vodka & tonics & keeping my fingers crossed that its only red wine & not all alcohol as I shall be wanting a tipple or three in Brum this weekend!!

I am gutted tho as red wine is my tipple I rarely drink anything else when having a drinkies!
Im the same slinz wiv red wine!!oooh it will be fun tho going thru all the drinks to see what you like etc!! :party0016: see ya tomoz xxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Linz! Hope you are having a mega weekend in brum and you found something to drink?! :eek: :D

Back