¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Morning Linz - have a fantastic Friday x

Hi all, sorry can't multi quote as I'm on my phone. Thank you all for your ever continued support.xxx

It's been a funny old week this one, I ached badly after my run on Sunday & felt very lethargic plus my weight started going up again, probably due to my muscles thinking wtf & grabbing as much water as I could. My boss (who had run the Brighton marathon on Sunday) told me the best thing would be to run it out, so after work in the hailstones & before picking the kids up that's what I did & felt much better for it & also proud that its the first time ever I have run by myself!

Back to school this week & Amalie back to being over stimulated & over tired & Jacob back to space cadetness, had a horrible 2 days with him & having to be incredibly tough on him, which broke my heart especially as he's not naughty just not concentrating or remembering anything. So he had no cubs last night, no tennis today & no football tomorrow which sounds harsh but its been going on for months & he is nearly 9! But on a nicer note while Amalie was at tennis this morning Jacob came for a run with me which was lovely the sun was shining & payback was me having to learn football skills when we got back!

Playroom is all switched over & I love the feel its brought to the house, plus the quote for my car is about £1200 so its going thru the insurers so just my excess to pay!

Am gonna see if I can show you playroom pics, not sure if I can from my phone. Will post this so as not to loose it.x

Oh that looks lovely Linz, what a perfect spot for the kids to play in :)

And well done on continuing to run, glad Jakey went with you :)

Wow - what an uber organised mum and house. Ours is rather more of a tip with DDs stuff sneaking in everywhere!

Well done on the running
Xxxx

Is that an IKEA sofa I spy - if so we had that one! Loved it but it lost all it's colour while it lived in the conservatory with us:eek:
PS Forgot to ask - how did you get on with the stay-awake littl'un?

Morning Linz - hope you're enjoying your weekend - looks like you've been busy x

Oh that looks lovely Linz, what a perfect spot for the kids to play in :)

And well done on continuing to run, glad Jakey went with you :)
Yeah they love it..... even if it is a bit chilly on the morning!

Wow - what an uber organised mum and house. Ours is rather more of a tip with DDs stuff sneaking in everywhere!

Well done on the running
Xxxx
Thanks hun..... I wasn't so organised with one child but having one of each... half a ton of dinosaurs & half a ton of dolls means it has to be! Green drawers Jakey, Pink drawers Amalie!!

Am loving the running thanks hun. x
Is that an IKEA sofa I spy - if so we had that one! Loved it but it lost all it's colour while it lived in the conservatory with us:eek:
PS Forgot to ask - how did you get on with the stay-awake littl'un?
Yes its an IKEA one.... already quite faded so not fussed about it fading even more, tis very comfy tho & fits all of us on with space too!

She's still not great on the sleeping but we're working on it..... this week there is special swimming with Mummy if there is good swimming & no tears & tantrums after school!!

Morning Linz - hope you're enjoying your weekend - looks like you've been busy x
Thanks hun, been a good weekend, we shifted everything last weekend so have been living with it for a week so far & the general concensus is a thumbs up!
Your house is so lovely Linz :) xx
Awww bless you hun..... its very knackered looking! Needs TLC!

Hi all

Good weekend, yesterday we were out & about alot, Paul needed some new glasses so thats us brassic again over £800 on one pair for him, he basically can't see in front of his face without them!! Wandered around the shops, played at the park with the kids...... Then today we did homework, cut the grass, had a roast & played some games.

Am hoping this week will bear some different results, sleeping, remembering, no whineing, concentrating etc etc.... kids treat will be swimming at the weeken if they do good!!

My little nephew is in for an op on his boy bits on Tuesday... apparently his hole is not where it should be.... considering how touch & go it was with him nearly 2 years ago young Solomon has come an incredibly long way!!

My MiL also has an op on Tues, she has a tumour in her bladder so they have to investigate to find out if its melignant or benign...... she's already beaten bowel cancer so we're hoping for a good result with this & that its noting to worry about!! Its only 6 months since my Dad got the all clear from bladder cancer.... too much of the big C around these days!

Busy week ahead but thats par for the course these days..... am looking forward to catching up with some friends on Saturday, so its worth working thru the crappier bit to get to that reward!!!

Catch up with you all real soon. xx

omg Linz, will you ever have some quiet, peaceful times? Hoping so, truly xxx good wishes to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Linz - Hope all well with MIL x

Hey all....

Am feeling really flat & a tad emotional today!

Am really fed up with the scales & its not affected me like this for a while but I am being SO good even over the weekends, been fluttering around 160 for the past couple of weeks & on sunday I had 2 roast potatoes with my roast (rest was meat & greens) then 4 maltesers from hubby in the evening & I had a sodding 3lb gain, which even after a day of 1300 cals, 35g carbs & 4 litres of water hasn't even shifted!!! Since giving up the wine of an evening & taking up running my weight hasn't moved..... am a bit upset about it now!!

Feeling very under valued at work.... I brought in an extra £130k of business last year considering I was part time I thought that was pretty good, have had my new targets this year & am expected to bring in last years figures plus another £200k which I appreciate & figured it would be after proving myself BUT my bonus has not changed & I am actually under minumum wage & have been since October!! Unfortunately this was not helped but going thru an ex-colleagues emails & finding our that he was on over £9 p/h & he was crap & brought in no business & he was full time!!! Am just feeling really hacked off with it, could be earning at least another £2 an hour in Tescos!!!

Probably not helped by the fact, my 2yr old nephew, MiL & Aunt are all in hospital today for operations (well not sure if MiL can have hers as she collapsed on Sunday night so may not be strong enough). And just feel overwhelmed by it all which is crazy as its not really much to do with me!

Haven't been for a run for 2 days so may need to get out & just blow the cobwebs away!!

Thankfully one day down at school & Amalie slept well & Jacob remembered everything he was meant too!!

God I'm a right whingeing old mare aren't I!!!!

Hopefully I'll come back brighter later. x

Winge away Linz - we all do it when we need to x

((hugs)) sweetie - it does sound like everything is happening at once!

Remember if you are doing lots of new/extra exercise then your body will hang on to water for a while - well worth it when it all drops off and you have new muscles too:)

Obviously lots to worry about re the ops - hope all goes well for everyone xxx

Finaly the job - try to put it out of mind in the short term while sorting everything else - then maybe review when you are feeling a bit more resiliant as probably dont want to make any decisions when feeling down maybe find someone neutral you can talk it through - What about the job do you enjoy? Would you rather do something else with time that also generates income? Etc.

Look after yourself too - you give an amazing amount out to everyone else and your kids are very lucky
Xxxxx

Echo everything Katie said, make sure you take care of yourself, work sounds a bit pants but don't make any hasty decisions, there's enough going on in your life at the moment, big hugs x

Aww love, get the fresh air out there, itll do you good. Katie is right ^^' as always ;) I know I wish exercise worked faster, but it's a lot of effort, and the end results are always worth it, even if it takes it's time to show.

Big hugs xx

Sorry you are feeling a bit bleurgh! Have a :hug99: Isn't that what these 'ere diaries are for though, so we can rant in peace so to speak ;)

Sending prayers for all those in the family who are in hospital.

Can say nothing about the weight issue except I feel for you.

Have you had a formal reveiw at work yet sweets? Are the targets etc just a starting point for negotiation? Not sure how it works where you are but I would have thought that you had some chance to air your views. I would at least go in and ask for a pay review considering all the revenue you bought in last year etc. Do I remember correctly that you were approached for the role rather than you actively applying for an advertised post?

Hey all....

Am feeling really flat & a tad emotional today!

Am really fed up with the scales & its not affected me like this for a while but I am being SO good even over the weekends, been fluttering around 160 for the past couple of weeks & on sunday I had 2 roast potatoes with my roast (rest was meat & greens) then 4 maltesers from hubby in the evening & I had a sodding 3lb gain, which even after a day of 1300 cals, 35g carbs & 4 litres of water hasn't even shifted!!! Since giving up the wine of an evening & taking up running my weight hasn't moved..... am a bit upset about it now

No wonder you're hacked off, I would be too. Grit your teeth and stick at it though because the scales will catch up eventually and the running will tone you up lots.

Feeling very under valued at work.... I brought in an extra £130k of business last year considering I was part time I thought that was pretty good, have had my new targets this year & am expected to bring in last years figures plus another £200k which I appreciate & figured it would be after proving myself BUT my bonus has not changed & I am actually under minumum wage & have been since October!! Unfortunately this was not helped but going thru an ex-colleagues emails & finding our that he was on over £9 p/h & he was crap & brought in no business & he was full time!!! Am just feeling really hacked off with it, could be earning at least another £2 an hour in Tescos!!!

Again, it's totally understandable why you're upset and it's about time employers learned that this kind of thing only serves to DE-motivate employees. My son Matt discovered the same thing, he voted with his feet and got himself another job where he's paid properly for his input.

Probably not helped by the fact, my 2yr old nephew, MiL & Aunt are all in hospital today for operations (well not sure if MiL can have hers as she collapsed on Sunday night so may not be strong enough). And just feel overwhelmed by it all which is crazy as its not really much to do with me!

Best wishes for your family sweetheart.

Haven't been for a run for 2 days so may need to get out & just blow the cobwebs away!!

Thankfully one day down at school & Amalie slept well & Jacob remembered everything he was meant too!!

God I'm a right whingeing old mare aren't I!!!!

At least there's something to feel grateful about today. BIG hugs and lots of love to you xxx

Hopefully I'll come back brighter later. x

and more xxxxxxxxxx

Back