¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

I'm a big fan of ebay Jim... i call it my one stop shop for everything!! I buy alot of the kids clothes on there & then sell it again once they've grown out of it!

You do need to watch out for extortionate postage prices & alot of people try to rip you off with hiking up the postage...

You can have a browse around as a guest without signing up. x

are they any good? i saw them advertised when i was low-carbing but thought they may be gross or a con. they seemed a bit too good to be true...

LOL, big bump abz.

Morning Linz, how are you today?

just wanted to say you seem top be doing great hun well done
xx

Thanks Emma had a few wobbles this month but glad to be coming out the otherside still focused!

Had a fab morning so far, the L Cartinine must be kicking in good & proper b'coz I have been wide awake since 0330 this morning & feeling very sprightly! Had fun with the kids this morning, dropped them both of to school, popped to the garden centre & go some bulbs for the garden, they're all planted now. have done 30 mins on the wii fit (OMG its embarrasing how long it is since we last used it!!!!) & now going to take the hoover round beofre picking AJ up from preschool!

Have some baking planned with the kids later & some games worked out to help Jacob out with his multiplications!!

I feel on top form today!!!

Hope your all having a good one. x

thats brill Linz- yes i find i wake up at stupid o'clock sometimes too :)

That stuff sounds really good then Linz.

aww she is a stunner x real rottie body but half rottie/half doberman face x

LOL, look at those brown eyebrows. lovely.

Back