¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Is there such a thing as too much wine? x

i dont think so but putting on or not losing weight there is too much wine :(

smaller weight loss but a fun month? Im out a lot this bank hold weekend for food and drink so im not holding out much hope for next week either. Just need to get up to that stone loss to start!

you have still done fantastically well though xxx
im still doing induction i figured if i could manage it I might as well carry on.

That never hurts Linz, I certainly went back on induction a couple of time on OWL

yes get back to basics :D

Hope baby is ok - i was 2.5lbs at birth and aside from being a shorty theres nothing wrong with me !

I had the cord wrapped round my neck so couldn't feed properly

Yey welcome back from the dark side! have missed you today! xx

LOL :bliss::bliss:

Oh dear Linz- heat it up again then scrape off (carefully).
how are you today x

Hey Vicky... Yeah that seemed to be the best advice, going to get a glass scraper that seems to be the tool of choice for scraping melted plastic!!

Got a fab shock on the scales this morning... lost the rest of what I gained this weekend & another 0.8lb... had to look at it twice as I thought it read 255 instead if 252 so very chuffed!!

Had an engineer in this morning who has managed to fix my oven (its been hell living without it!) and also confirmed that our dishwasher has blown up & has died a death! (easier to live without than the oven!) so all in all this week has been not a good week for kitchen appliances!! Oh & our boiler went kaput so we have no hot water, which isn't much fun when you have no dishwasher... so after heating up tons of water to wash up in I'm expecting the kettle to be next!! :D

Bet your glad you asked now!!;)

Both my kids have always been fab at sleeping BUT last night both of them were still awake at 2330 & then up at 0800 when the repair man arrived!! They have been told they are going upstairs at 1100 to have some R&R, hopefully that'll mean sleep!!

Hows you??

oh no - everything does go at once doesnt it!
well done on the weight loss - it doesnt half make you feel fab doesnt it!
I bet they dont sleep when you send them to bed lol

Im ok thanks just busy at work (not too busy to go on here though lol). looking forward to long weekend!

Back