¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

I've gone from blonde to a red head!! Its not true about blondes having more fun... I'm having just as much fun as a red head!!

is it bright red?
My hd said i could go back blonde, she said brown more dark and sultry, i said i wanted to look blonde and slutty LOL

Have a lovely day Linz! happy Birthday to hubby. It's even sunny up North today!
Not doing Wii I don't think - gotta a hangover. Only went out for a bar snack at 6pm and came home at 1.30 am :confused:

gonna get one my toning flip flops today and see what all the hype is about, there suppose to tone you up and you can feel it working....we shall see :)

gonna get one my toning flip flops today and see what all the hype is about, there suppose to tone you up and you can feel it working....we shall see :)

I looked at them and the trainer. Let us know how u get on and if u look "funny" walking in them :D

Woofy X

Hi babe, i wasnt in last night, i was on here until late!!! IM nights on sunday. Can you hear my sobs

ive got my 'fitflops' on today :) just ordered those reebok ones that tone your arse too. 5 weeks delivery! but i did pimp them myself :)

Ooo Ooo we can be The Flip Flop Girlies.

Lets see who breaks their neck 1st lol.....

But its ok, Cherly works for the 999 group so we are in very safe hands

Woofy X

I'll look after you all, ive got my medical kit at the ready, believe me ladies its not a small one either!

Ooo Ooo u clever girl you!

I that my hat off to you Darling for the work you do!!

THANKYOU!!!

WOOFY X

Thanks hun. Any medical questions you want answered im your girl. If i cant i can get to a nurse, Dr or consultant that can ;)

Back