¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Wow thta must be the most brilliant feeling ever....i so cant wait to drop a few sizes, my pants are looser and i can actually pull them down now without undoing them LOL but not sure i am a full size down yet....few more weeks hopefully :)

Congrats FAF! Top feeling isn't it? :D

it was great. had my 20 year old daughter with me and she said 'shut up mum, your embassesing me' lolololol. i couldnt help myself! :D

Feeling a wee bit better this evening, think the fact I've just had 2 squares of 90% dark chocolate will have improved things!!

Todays figures are..

Carbs 20, Cals 1744, Water 3.5 litres, Wii fit big fat zilch!!

Glad you're feeling better hun :hug99: x

yey you are back in the land of living :) xxxxxxxxxx

lol Still im so pleased :)

true true x give it a couple of days and get better :)

lvllt :) you will have fab weekend!

You'll have to report back on the cabbage patch Linzi. I've never seen it when it wasn't heaving at the seams.

Morning all!!

Feeling brighter today, hows everyone else doing??

Very warm already this morning, shaping up for a hot weekend by the sounds of it!!

Off to music class with the minx this morning, just as well the headaches gone its never very peaceful there! Jakey has a school disco after school then beavers then they are both of to my folks for the weekend whilst we go out [STRIKE]mis[/STRIKE]behaving!! We were gonna head out for dinner & jazz tonight but have decided on a take-away & a chill out in front of a dvd, think I need to make sure I have enough energy for the rugby tomorrow!!

Have a good one peeps. xx

Sounds like you've got a fab weekend lined up hun - enjoy and misbehave for me too :D

Sounds good to me Linz

Back