¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Big hugs babe. Ive gained 2lb from the weekend so you are not alone. We can do this just need to get planning again.

Back on it today! Even while I ate crap yesterday I boiled eggs to have them in my fridge & made some 1 carb rolls to have so no excuses today I have things prepared!

oww sweetie!!!

kids are sent to try us! i have a friend whose lad, since the age of 3/4 will only eat breaded asda chicken nuggetts and a certain brand of chips...he has that 7 days a week.

my youngest will eat processed meat all day, hame, chicken, stuff you put on saries, but give him a slice of any meat off the joint and he will gag on it!

make her the sausages and waffles and add something on theside that is good for her, corn, peas, broccoli....the more they see it the more they will eat it....

when mine tell me they have finished i normally portion whats left and say, 'eat that and then you can leave the table' 'that bit' normally includes a peice of veg lol

kids are fussy ******* and there isnt a handbook to go with them, its just trial and error xxx

Thank you... will definately add some different veggies to her sausages & waffles!

Morning chicka..
hey please dont think your DD's lack of eating is your fault...its what our children go through...as i said my DS went through the same at a similar age too...

Just thinking on the pasta front you can get shaped dried pasta now perhaps try that what characters does she like etc etc..

My DS is now 10 and he has a briiliant appetite but is a nightmare in a morning..never wants any breki but come 10am he starts eating for england and when we go anywhere he is instantly hungry+thirsty!!

Good luck for yer WI and have a nice day...:) xx

Thanks misses... will look into pasta shapes, can even sneak a couple of bits into her lunchbox!

See ive never been a breakfast person and at the age of 4-5 i ate so little my dinner was called a sparrows dinner! I would never eat at school either. She eats and thats the main thing.

Thanks guys... its good to know yr not alone in this!

When yr in a 'phase' with a child you feel like yr never going to come out of it do you??

Tell you what tho... she wolfed down her breakfast this morning as she had no milk at all last night!! :D

am learning to type one handed and how to survive on 3 hours sleep :)

thomas back at work tmw so have to learn to go it alone :S

abz xx

am learning to type one handed and how to survive on 3 hours sleep :)

thomas back at work tmw so have to learn to go it alone :S

abz xx

You will get sleep again.. it just may take a while!

You'll be amazed at how well you'll cope babes, just try & rest (even if its not sleep) when she does. The house/washing etc will get done but doesn't have to be done when you can rest!!

Need some piccies soon tho please... bet she's changed loads. xx

Hey Abz, congratulations. Can i ask a question about your pregnancy and atkins??? Did you think that you gained any from the maintanance or just baby? What did you call her? Details please.
Linz maybe its time to give her the milk in the day and not at night now?

That sound perfect to me Linz. When shes having an off day you can even add in some pink for strawberry milk to go with strawberry shortcake time! Mark thinks OB is gay coz he loves it too!

morning Linz xxx

Morning babes... how are you today? x
That sound perfect to me Linz. When shes having an off day you can even add in some pink for strawberry milk to go with strawberry shortcake time! Mark thinks OB is gay coz he loves it too!

Jacob loves it too... mind you he has to sit thru Strawberry shortcake so that he can have Star Wars time afterwards! x

Lol. The things we do to keep them happy! We have ss on at the mo! Off for a walk to the village shop in a bit, will get my 20min walk in and hopefully get OB something to keep him quiet so i can snooze later.

As I said L, dont be fretting. Is she healthy, is she happy? You would be very surprised at how little a child needs to keep them nutritionally well. Ok, we would all love to have "that" child that eats everything from olives to brocolli, but there are very few that do!! My brother wouldnt eat ANYTHING green when he was a child, I mean, not even peas - he is now one of the healthiest human beings I know, an organic farmer, wont eat any processed food, wont eat any meat or fish that he hasnt caught himself, and is an amazing cook, so take heart. As I said, she is probably eating more than you think! Even try keeping a little food diary of what she does eat for a week, and you will be surprised.
Hugs. xx

The heat doesnt bother me. Ive been up since 7am, will leave here at 5.30pm to start at 7pm and wont finish til 7am if i get off on time! Lol just been putting this on my diary. I wont even get much sleep tomorrow as got to be at the boat for 1pm. If i get in about 8.30-9ish i should be ok will have to get up at 12 though.

As I said L, dont be fretting. Is she healthy, is she happy? You would be very surprised at how little a child needs to keep them nutritionally well. Ok, we would all love to have "that" child that eats everything from olives to brocolli, but there are very few that do!! My brother wouldnt eat ANYTHING green when he was a child, I mean, not even peas - he is now one of the healthiest human beings I know, an organic farmer, wont eat any processed food, wont eat any meat or fish that he hasnt caught himself, and is an amazing cook, so take heart. As I said, she is probably eating more than you think! Even try keeping a little food diary of what she does eat for a week, and you will be surprised.
Hugs. xx

Thanks babes... I will keep a diary think that will help. Thank you. xxxx

The heat doesnt bother me. Ive been up since 7am, will leave here at 5.30pm to start at 7pm and wont finish til 7am if i get off on time! Lol just been putting this on my diary. I wont even get much sleep tomorrow as got to be at the boat for 1pm. If i get in about 8.30-9ish i should be ok will have to get up at 12 though.

Don't expect any sympathy from me tomorrow having to get up to check yr boat misses.... uber jealous!!

Last one tho babes... then its holi-holi-days! x

Back