¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

would like to stick up for the male kind but as soon as i read see my puppy yep my mind was in the gutter as well

Sorry forgot to say i spoke to Linz earlier and she is doing well. Only has a drip in place, managed to have a shower but feels like she has done 1000 sit ups. Her text was much more her today and shes sounding very much like herself. I have told her that you have all been asking after her and send your love

I love it the naughty fishermans bench..................Budge up..........is there room for me???? Im never naughty!!!!!! (i just never get caught!)

Sorry forgot to say i spoke to Linz earlier and she is doing well. Only has a drip in place, managed to have a shower but feels like she has done 1000 sit ups. Her text was much more her today and shes sounding very much like herself. I have told her that you have all been asking after her and send your love

Thank you for the update - glad she is getting back to the Linz we know and love xx

PMSL.
God I knackered! I can't keep my eyes open when I haven't had a drink! I know some say ketosis keeps them awake, but I'm the opposite, lol.
Off to bed now xx

Just popped in for a catchy up.... seems the naughty bench is full at the moment....:rolleyes: Not that I'm ever naughty of course :D

Sending lots of love to Linz.... thanks for the update xx

hey linz, hope your sleeping well and feeling a little less sore today :D

naughty bench! jeez lol

Hey all, i didnt think id get on here today but just heard from the lovely linz-i-loo. She is not in any pain, eating enough to keep a baby sparrow alive not in any pain and sounds really really happy.
Im so pleased for her but have reminded her that as a mum with kids at home its hard to remember to rest and not be herself and she has to. We will all nag otherwise!!!!!

Damn right we will! :D

Way to go Linz & thanks for the update Cherl! :)

Back