¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

I was completely gobsmacked Flutter!!

No idea.. not til after Christmas he reckons, told me I can take paracetamol if the pain gets too bad & not to 'pig out' over Christmas!!

What a ***** your doctor is, Linz. As if paracetamol are going to have any effect on gall bladder pain. You need something stronger. And how does he think you are going to "pig out". Grrr!

If the pain gets any worse, try to see another doctor at the surgery for stronger painkillers.

Pam xxx

Linzi

I really feel that you should contact the Practice Manager at your surgery and complain about how this particular GP dealt with you.

Deleted the rest coz it's none of my beeswax - sorry :-(

Last edited:

ah we dont mind opinions or anything on here :) (hope i speak for you all!)

Keep getting interrupted here while trying to answer! I read on another post some time ago that if it gets really bad you can go to a&e and they give you a jab that gets rid of the pain

Linzi

I really feel that you should contact the Practice Manager at your surgery and complain about how this particular GP dealt with you.

Shame I missed it... could have been good debate material! ;)

ah ha not quick enough i read it ;)

ah we dont mind opinions or anything on here :) (hope i speak for you all!)

Most definately... don't ever feel you can't say anything here. xx

Keep getting interrupted here while trying to answer! I read on another post some time ago that if it gets really bad you can go to a&e and they give you a jab that gets rid of the pain

Thanks Lisa... hopefully paracetamol will suffice for now. x

omg 45 books!!!! oh Linz - i really hope you get sorted too you are going to have a pants xmas if not :(

Wow Linz, I have been away for just over two weeks and OMG look at your losses!!! Brilliant hun! Where are the pics I say???

Bren
X

Hi Peeps...

Thanks for yr lovely comments... had a fab day in town getting a new outfit for a couple of do's I have this weekend, OMG took me forever as I had absolutely no clue what size I was & was very daunting!!!

Had a real shock when I tried on stuff at how different my body was, was a very pleasing day!

How are you guys??

Thanks girls.... may even post a pic if I'm feeling brave!

oh yes please :)

Yes do Linz. The outfit sounds perfect for the party season, giggling at your range of sizes though!

Yes Yes Yes, we want Pics Pics Pics of you looking super slender, we all know what the snow looks like now. :roofles: Although your pics are very pretty and the one of your Aunt's house is divine.

Howevery, you are doing soooooooooooooo well. In the words of the Only way is Essex cast, 'I'm so jell!'

Pics Pics Pics!! (of you)

My housmate had gallstones earlier in the year, she was fine most of the time apart from when she had a gallstones attack a couple of times, was in megga agony and I had to take her to A&E a couple of times where she was at one point admitted and treat for *constipation* - Imagine the smile on her face when they told her she hadn't eaten for days, had had numerous things inserted where the sun doesn't shine, including a camera down her throat and one the other end to then be told she wasn't in fact constipated at all. Good times!! lol! Anyway she had her gall bladder whipped out pretty sharpish after that and is now all good.

Did I mention we want to see some pics of you skinny minny?

As for the doc being fattist, some things never change, the old school one's seem to be like that. You can make a complaint about him to the practice manager or through PALS. Or even through your local LINk if there's more than just you who's had a problem with him. Or even if you don't want to do it like that write some feedback on the nhs website or an online thingy like patient opinion. They seem to get some sort of response and if others have thought the same about him they should take that into account.

Hope you get sorted regardess lovely lady.

Now about this picc...................

Love me.
P.s Can't rep ya cos i'm not on here often enough to spread the AG lurving but I'll be back. Mwah!!! XXXXXXXX

omg 45 books!!!! oh Linz - i really hope you get sorted too you are going to have a pants xmas if not :(

Yes it took me 3 hours this afternoon!! Be lovely to see them all getting a gift tomorrow from Father Christmas tho... that'll be worth it!

Must dig out my jingle bells & my kids christmas cd.

Yes Yes Yes, we want Pics Pics Pics of you looking super slender, we all know what the snow looks like now. :roofles: Although your pics are very pretty and the one of your Aunt's house is divine.

Howevery, you are doing soooooooooooooo well. In the words of the Only way is Essex cast, 'I'm so jell!'

Pics Pics Pics!! (of you)

My housmate had gallstones earlier in the year, she was fine most of the time apart from when she had a gallstones attack a couple of times, was in megga agony and I had to take her to A&E a couple of times where she was at one point admitted and treat for *constipation* - Imagine the smile on her face when they told her she hadn't eaten for days, had had numerous things inserted where the sun doesn't shine, including a camera down her throat and one the other end to then be told she wasn't in fact constipated at all. Good times!! lol! Anyway she had her gall bladder whipped out pretty sharpish after that and is now all good.

Did I mention we want to see some pics of you skinny minny?

As for the doc being fattist, some things never change, the old school one's seem to be like that. You can make a complaint about him to the practice manager or through PALS. Or even through your local LINk if there's more than just you who's had a problem with him. Or even if you don't want to do it like that write some feedback on the nhs website or an online thingy like patient opinion. They seem to get some sort of response and if others have thought the same about him they should take that into account.

Hope you get sorted regardess lovely lady.

Now about this picc...................

Love me.
P.s Can't rep ya cos i'm not on here often enough to spread the AG lurving but I'll be back. Mwah!!! XXXXXXXX

Hey gorgeous girly... yr SO missed!! Hope yr doing well babes. Promise I shall get hubby to take a pic tomorrow night when I'm all dolled up... that means you'll have to come back & visit!

Do you know what you guys are right... I shouldn't just let that GP get away with what he's said, how many people do what I wanted to do & just say sod it?? Maybe I'll be one of the ones that does something for a change. xx

Whooop! Go you!
I miss you guys too, am planning on being around a lot more in the new year and promise to be back to see tomorrow nights pic.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Unfortunately these old school nhs workers let the side down. I would write a letter hun as that is not acceptable at all. Glad AJ is feeling better. She'll knock em dead on fri

Glad your A is improving Linzi. My little girl is still hot and unhappy - had to cancel an appointment I'd been looking forward to for ages this evening. Ho hum.

Hope the scan comes soon, so you can get an answer to your problems.

that is totally dispicable. Poor you. You should def make a complaint. Twunt.
xx

Love that word & it does describe him perfectly!:D

Unfortunately these old school nhs workers let the side down. I would write a letter hun as that is not acceptable at all. Glad AJ is feeling better. She'll knock em dead on fri

Thanks hun... I started drafting something yesterday. x

Glad your A is improving Linzi. My little girl is still hot and unhappy - had to cancel an appointment I'd been looking forward to for ages this evening. Ho hum.

Hope the scan comes soon, so you can get an answer to your problems.

Sorry yr wee one is still poorly, its frustrating on so many levels isn't it, you want them to feel better coz its horrible that they're poorly, you want them to feel better so that life can continue & you can get on & do!

Hope she's brighter today. xxx

Back