¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Phew.... caught up at last :)

I always need to take a tissue to the nativity plays, the kids are just so sweet and innocent I snivel all the way through!

Mmmmmm mulled wine.... it's almost worth getting out of bed for...;)

Wrap up warm!! xxxx

I'm still giggling! Oh it may be the vino haha. I'll switch off in a bit to avoid doing a Bren :)

Oi! That's the only entertainment I get round these parts of an evening. Quak is super-cute when she's been at the grog. :)

I always need to take a tissue to the nativity plays, the kids are just so sweet and innocent I snivel all the way through!

Thank the lord I'm not the only one. My OH thinks there's something seriously wrong with me - I cry at every school function. Particularly any involving singing. I only have to see a child open their mouth to sing, and I'm away! :wave_cry:

Don't you go changing, LOL!

:sign0168:

morning :) did anyone put baby in the corner? xxx

Morning all... how are you peeps??

I've spent 68 minutes on hold this morning trying to return sodding curtains back to tesco direct... this is the 5th time I've phoned them & been on hold for over 30 mins each time! What a waste of a perfectly good morning!

Scales have told me I'm 3lbs up since Thurs weigh in... that'll be red wine & Christmas party foods this weekend then, back to it today strict induction carb count & trying to get water down me!

Have a date for my ultrasound scan on the 30th Dec to check out my gallstones.... also have another issue but deffo tmi, poor Vicky got the thrill of that last night bless her!

Sorting out teachers presents today, need 8 of them! And still wiating for my secret santa pressie to be delivered, its only been in transit for 2 1/2 weeks!!!

Funny how loads of parcels aren't making it thru but the bills are, looks like I might just have to wrap up my credit card statements for everyone so they can see what I bought even if its not actually arrived!

Right off to get busy. x

Lol Linz - love the idea re credit cards :)
Bloomin Tesco I think it has just said on the radio about them not being able to deliver xmas stuff till after xmas!

omg well wont be ordering anything from there! what you gonna get the teachers?

Really glad you've got a scan date Linz! But sorry the joy of being a woman is being a pain :(

I hate Tesco Direct, ordered stuff which never arrived and it took 11 months to get a refund. I would have given up but decided I was going to grit my teeth and see it through - but what a nightmare - so I feel your pain re the curtains, hun!

Linz - lets hope the weather holds off and you can get to your scan babes!

Imagine my surprise when I come over here to see a pic of lovely Linzi to find.......................................................................

Are you keeping it back cos you is too hot to handle???

XXX

omg well wont be ordering anything from there! what you gonna get the teachers?

No idea... going up to the garden centre after picking AJ up so will see what they have.

Really glad you've got a scan date Linz! But sorry the joy of being a woman is being a pain :(

I hate Tesco Direct, ordered stuff which never arrived and it took 11 months to get a refund. I would have given up but decided I was going to grit my teeth and see it through - but what a nightmare - so I feel your pain re the curtains, hun!

OMG thats dreadful.... good for you for persevering, its so easy to just think sod it isn't it!

Linz - lets hope the weather holds off and you can get to your scan babes!

Oooh yes indeed... I shall go offroad if I need too!

Imagine my surprise when I come over here to see a pic of lovely Linzi to find.......................................................................

Are you keeping it back cos you is too hot to handle???

XXX

Yes thats exactly the reason & not b'coz I'd not had the chance to do it!! :D Promise by tonight it'll be on there. x

going up to the garden centre after picking AJ up so will see what they have.
i got a lovely pressie once it was a hyacinth and some ivy - i actually managed not to kill it :)

oh cant wait for piccie :)

oh no Linz - what a nightmare. Yes go on ebay!

Back