¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

LOL, OK but the reports are true, part of IT's role love. :)

Ok i'll let you off then but yo know as well as i do when i asked if you were ok i wasnt refering to work!!!
Hugs hun.
xx

Ah, I can be so thick sometimes, I suppose if I'd read the Jack thread first I might have understood, sorry love,

See Harry Potters not on my radar... what does he look like? Off to google!

What!!!
HP is not on your radar. My word what have you and your small people been up to for the last 7ish years????

XXXX

Even I know about Harry Potter Linz.

Lol Jim. xx
HP is not on mine either. Ive seen the 1st one and thats it. My "new" friends worked on the last one so ive heard the story line. Really must get around to watching them

Ive never fancied them. Jakey will come back from the party all HP'd!!!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh you are all missing out. Harry Potter is awesome, the books are magical for the young and old. I'd defo be getting my kids into them if I had them just so that I could share in the magic all over again.

Have fun making the outfit hun.

XXXXX

Well oliver is a bit young at the mo hes only 4 lol. I will get around to watching them soon but now ive worked on the set its kind of runied it for me. I know how special effects do things. Films will never be the same again..........my life is ruined! Lol

awwwwwwh man that's awful. But I don't understand what you mean.... 'special effects' - it's real magic....... isn't it????

P.s Cheryl having worked on the set you may now well be my favouritest person in the land. :D

Sorry hun i cant take credit for working on HP but all my filming friends have and i know the story lines and how things were done! Im on Sherlock Holmes at mo. Hopefully batman soon!

Well I think you still might be the coolest person in the world for having friends who have worked on it. ha ha! :winner: - This is your trophy.

but Jude law is so much cuter than hp!

LOL :)

is jakey back at school tomorrow?

aww you are wonderful - my treat would have been the polio sugar cube! pmsl. no i would get a barley sugar lolly as a treat. havent got your text babe xxxx

Back