¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Hey you fabby woman..dont go thinking like that chuck..you are a great mother..i would go have a chat to the Health Visitor..you never know she could just suggest somat you havent tried..( i know youve already tried and tried lots of things already tho) big big :hug99: xx

Thanks hun... I do think thats the route to follow now!

And thanks for the hug... really pathetic & emotional about it for some strange reason today!

Linz big hugs babe. there must be other mums with the same problem babe x
and you are wonderful mum, look how lovely and wonderful you made it for them at xmas!

Morning Linz. Olivia is one today. :D

Morning Linz - i try and drink most of my water when im at work or during the day . i only drink about another litre at home. about a litre and half down already!

yes is suppose i glug mine down. will it always be like that Linz?

Well Ive had about 2.2ltr today Linz. Come on where is our deal going, remember to up the water!!!!

xx

I'm okay Linz thanks. Actually that's a lie, but I don't want to bore you!

What time are Amalie's injections? My Layla has been poorly now for over 3 weeks. She's finally on anti-biotics but isn't going back to school tomorrow. She can go back on Monday.

Did you finish off Jakey's costume okay yesterday?

yes is suppose i glug mine down. will it always be like that Linz?
I was always a glugger too, used to manage 750ml in one hit, its by far the hardest thing for me post op, the eating I can deal with but the waters tough going!

I'm okay Linz thanks. Actually that's a lie, but I don't want to bore you!

What time are Amalie's injections? My Layla has been poorly now for over 3 weeks. She's finally on anti-biotics but isn't going back to school tomorrow. She can go back on Monday.

Did you finish off Jakey's costume okay yesterday?

Ih Nic whats up babes... you won't be boring you'll be sharing babes!

Injections are in 20 mins. we must get going, sorry to hear about Layla, nasty stuff going around at the moment!

Yes Jakey looked fab even if I do say so myself. xx

Oh good look with injections for aj hon x
im onto my third litre now drinking for you babes xxx

Back