¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

That's awful for your friend Linz, 37 weeks is very late.

Hi babe, going to catch up here over the weekend but just wanted to say hello :) xxx

Good to have you back babes. x

Afternoon Linz
Sorry to hear your sad news, they must be going through hell :(
B xx

Just can't begin to imagine can you. xx

That's awful for your friend Linz, 37 weeks is very late.

Yes it is Jim... sad thing is they'd actually had a check up the day before & been listening to the heartbeat!

hey my little chocolate digestive ;)

linz, that's such sad sad news, you can't begin to imagine something that awful can you

god bless them

xxx

Linz. That's such sad news. Indeed puts some of our smaller worries in perspective
Xx

Such terribly sad news for your friend, Linz - just don't know what to say, but you are right, it does put everything else into perspective xxx

Linz. That's such sad news. Indeed puts some of our smaller worries in perspective
Xx

Such terribly sad news for your friend, Linz - just don't know what to say, but you are right, it does put everything else into perspective xxx

Thanks ladies... from what I've heard they're being amazingly strong, guess its a state of unrealness at the mo.

Sad sad news for your friends Linzi. Nothing could prepare anyone for that loss. Be good to your friends, talk lots about their baby and keep talking into the future. There are loads of resources for couples who have had a stillbirth, make sure they are using them. PM me if you want more info. :(

Hey cupcake. Hugs to you and thoughts to your friends. I know you will but just be supportive and let them know your there.
I made a comment on here joking around the other day and i cant say much at the moment but i will say this............Be careful what you wish for as it may well just come true, you may only be a phone call away! (i promise to tell you all soon!).
xxx

Morning Linz, hope today is a brighter day
xx

Hey Linz how ya doin' ? I'm very envious of your Chinese :jelous: I've just noticed that you've only got 30 odd pounds now to your target.... go YOU!! xx

Back