¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

AG has only just discovered I'm a boob man LOL.

Love the summary of 60 pages! We don't half talk some crap don't we! I can't believe that you didn't know Jim was a boob man before now A! Off to yr diary to see how Thursday number 2 went. xx

Ha ha... I was just saying the same thing. xxx

Well it had just never come up in conversation. lol!

:D:D:D:D
:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Morning all!!

Hope yr all having a good weekend! Had a lovely day yesterday, Jakeys had tennis first thing, then we built his desk & bookcase, now need to build his ickle cupboards & drawers. Went to the cinema & watched Tangled which a certain little girl loved (Daddy had put her in pull ups but she wee'd twice in the toilet at the cinema & then again when we were at the shops) so Daddy bought her a big Rapunzel doll as he was so proud! So now she's just on stickers & will get some pennies in her penny pot so she can save for some toys... I'm very glad she's picked it up so quickly but its been an expensive week!

The kids had a Maccie D's on the way home & then I went out to babysit for a friend, got back at half one & after a pants night sleep on friday am planning a chilled one today! Boys have gone to football will be back in an hour or so so a quick catch up on here then off to build Jakeys drawers & cupboards for his bookcase.

We have beautiful sunshine here but its bitterly cold!

Have a fab one friends. x

Morning Linzi - sounds like a lovely plan for a day. :)

I am starting my first migraine for over six months. Maybe due to troughing too much diabetic choc last night after being out drinking. I thought Atkins was the cure, but I spose you've gotta be half sensible too.

Thanks lovey. Have to say so far it seems to be not a bad one - I get away with just a headache and no sickness sometimes. And at least it's not a work day, and OH is taking the children out this afternoon so I'll be able to sleep if off if necessary.

Morning Linz

Great news about the little one getting the hang of loos! :)

Clare hun hope you're feeling better soon, migraines are horrible things.

Hi Linz, hope you got all the furniture sorted and enjoyed the rest of the day :D

Water - hope you are managing & your migraine is getting better - look after yourself

Took to bed for an hour this afternoon and it's under control now, never turned into a full-blown migraine luckily, thanks all.

Morning linz love. :wavey:

ooh have you caught my cleaning bug babes?

Back