¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Oh No! Not Meeces! Our cats bring them in and shrews and other 4 legged scuttling things, and then let them go!

Oh No! Not Meeces! Our cats bring them in and shrews and other 4 legged scuttling things, and then let them go!

Yak Cheryl.. so you have half chewed ones scampering round!:eek:

Evening Linz sorry to hear about your houseguests! Did I miss it in your thread or do you not already have cats? xx

No cats for me hun... I'm a dog person! ;)

No, just been watching "The Lakes" and their boxer had died while he was swimming the channel and he was devastated - I cried along with him :(

What amazed me when we lost Stella was that people didn't expect me to be so upset (well non-animal lovers anyway). I said if a distant relative had died who I only saw a couple of times a year then you'd allow me to be upset but my dog who was with me 24/7 for 9 years & knew me like no-one else I'm not meant to grieve over..... they jusy don't get it do they!

No they don't :( and I think they are missing out so much more than we are. Mine is currently asleep at the side of me on the sofa - snoring his head off lol - cleaned his ears out earlier (which he hates) but he has forgiven me now :)

hey ladies. Im afraid i stick to Linzis and vv&c's diaries only Bren. I barely have enough time to catch up with those. Sorry to any newbies on here...........Welcome. xxx

Your thread is moving as fast as Hope's old diary, I have to check in every few hours otherwise I have eleventy billion pages to catch up on. lol! XXXX

Back