¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

No babe a french campsite in a lodge thingy. Oliver loves the campsite holidays, if we run out of things to do or weather turns a bit or is too hot there is always stuff to do

Evening girlz, how u doin?

Evening Lovely Beautiful Ladies (no I haven't been drinking - before you ask!)
Been busy tonight, dog walking, rower, shake weight, cooking and experimenting in the kitchen (see mim thread).
Hope you are all well
B xx

Evening Lovely Beautiful Ladies (no I haven't been drinking - before you ask!)
Been busy tonight, dog walking, rower, shake weight, cooking and experimenting in the kitchen (see mim thread).
Hope you are all well
B xx
Cheeky!

Hey Katie how are you?
Bren.....tell me more hun i dont go over there!

Well Cheryl, I used one of the seeded flaxmeal from Linwoods to make some almost biscuits for cheese or pate or butter or just on their own and very nice they are too :)
Good morning to you and Vicky and everbody else when they arrive, hope the day is kind to you all xxxxx

Hi you have done so well with your weight loss, how long has this taken you and was it all done being on the atkins diet?
i have about 8 or 9 stone to lose and im on the cambridge diet but finding it hard so im looking at other options like the atkins so i was just wondering how it has worked for you and how long id be looking at to lose my weight.

Thanks

Hi you have done so well with your weight loss, how long has this taken you and was it all done being on the atkins diet?
i have about 8 or 9 stone to lose and im on the cambridge diet but finding it hard so im looking at other options like the atkins so i was just wondering how it has worked for you and how long id be looking at to lose my weight.

Thanks

Lol. Hope your ready for me!

Hey Helen. Im sure you will b given more details and sorry i can help more but Bren has a link as to how she lost it and i think you will need to ask individually as eveyone on here has lost it in different ways. Good luck

Thanks
Hello Helen
I lost mine on Exante (link below) and I use Atkins mainly for maintenance. Exante is similar to CD but cheaper!
Bren xx

I lurve that phrase.. can't believe our Rach posted a spoiler!! :eek:

I know and I still haven't watched it. My housemate sent me a txt asking about it as well so dont' need to actually watch it now. Still will at some piont though. ha ha!

After recently discovering Jimbo is a boob man I can see why he spends so much time here with you ladies. Boobs!! Boobs!! Boobs!! lol!

XXXX

Back