¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Its the old thing isn't it "Ask a busy person, they'll usually fit it in" x

whooop look at you you overweight thing you. Twitt-Twooooo!!! I can't wait to be overweight!! (How mad does that sound!!)

I might have to look into this atkins malarky, been an age since I did it and that was back in the day when the rules were pretty simple, eat meat, cheese, eggs and fats and you will lose weight. (worked although played havock with my guts - do not take more than 10 steps away from a toilet or you'll be sorry very very sorry!!) lol!!

Seems as if it has more substance now though, like limiting your carbs not just almost omitting them altogether. Hmmmm intriguing. I think there is a recipe/ideas thread somewhere isn't there???

XXXX

Its the old thing isn't it "Ask a busy person, they'll usually fit it in" x

Seems to be Gem... doesn't help that I'm a tired grumpy bunny this morning anyway!:sigh:

whooop look at you you overweight thing you. Twitt-Twooooo!!! I can't wait to be overweight!! (How mad does that sound!!)

I might have to look into this atkins malarky, been an age since I did it and that was back in the day when the rules were pretty simple, eat meat, cheese, eggs and fats and you will lose weight. (worked although played havock with my guts - do not take more than 10 steps away from a toilet or you'll be sorry very very sorry!!) lol!!

Seems as if it has more substance now though, like limiting your carbs not just almost omitting them altogether. Hmmmm intriguing. I think there is a recipe/ideas thread somewhere isn't there???

XXXX

Yes babes... the stickies at the top, the only way you'll know if it works for you is to give it a shot!

Its by far the best way I have ever eaten & losing weight has been the icing on the cake. x

Oh Linz thats so not fair. Everyone is busy but why should you be landed with everything?

Oh Linz thats so not fair. Everyone is busy but why should you be landed with everything?

Coz I'm the idiot when no one elses steps up to do anything who says ok well I'll do it then! Otherwise it wouldn't get done... having supported & volunteered at preschool for 5 years I'd hate to see it fold coz of lazy ar$es!

Hi Linz,
Hope that something comes by to brighten your day. Dont like "hearing" you sound funked.
Hugs. xxx

Thanks babes... I'm thinking tiredness & a carb crash after yesterday is probably not helping... I promise myself an early night tonight with an early sleep & no hoovering!

Hopefully an afternoon with a houseful of 3yr olds & some mum's will lighten my mood! Done 3 hours work for preschool this morning, will do a bit more when I pick AJ up then thats it until tonight me thinks!

Am I sensing a "pick yourself up" moment here - Go Girl x

yey slap always makes you feel better (unless its a proper slap in the face!)

Linz - At the weekend we were discussing loose skin and today I found an article with an interesting point of view - could be a little bit of sense in there somewhere. I'm not downloading his book but the general principle is pretty much in there. Does it work? Are his claims accurate? I don't know - but it is interesting x

http://www.bodyfatguide.com/LooseSkin.htm

I agree with what he says, I had a huge "apron" after 6 months induction, over time it went.

That's really interesting Jim. It is good to hear from someone who has experienced it first-hand x

I also had an apron but funnily enough it's almost gone now (could be that I've filled it up again :rolleyes:)

I'm going to get some slap on and go grocery shopping now, thanks for inspiring me Linz :) xxx

Yay - you is rockin' x
I don't know about rockin' Gem... maybe swaying subtley!;)

yey slap always makes you feel better (unless its a proper slap in the face!)

Sometimes that can do the trick too!

Linz - At the weekend we were discussing loose skin and today I found an article with an interesting point of view - could be a little bit of sense in there somewhere. I'm not downloading his book but the general principle is pretty much in there. Does it work? Are his claims accurate? I don't know - but it is interesting x

The Myth of Loose Skin

Makes for a really interesting read Gem... will read it thru again later when I have more time. Thanks for posting. x

I agree with what he says, I had a huge "apron" after 6 months induction, over time it went.

Thats good to know Jim... I hope mine will doe the same. x

That's really interesting Jim. It is good to hear from someone who has experienced it first-hand x
Definately.. hope for us all Gem!
I also had an apron but funnily enough it's almost gone now (could be that I've filled it up again :rolleyes:)

I'm going to get some slap on and go grocery shopping now, thanks for inspiring me Linz :) xxx

Pmsl Hope... filling up yr apron! Hope shopping was inspiring... what did you get?

Afternoon lovely, glad to hear your day has improved :)

Thanks Suse... you skiving again. x
glad to hear you're feeling a little better x

Thanks Marty... needed to snap out of it!

Today foodwise

B: protein shake
L: leek soup
D: prawn & vegetable dopiaza, cauli rice
S: atkins bar

Which will put me on 29g carbs today! So far so good just need to conquer dinner time!

Back