¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Whoops on the phone call - doesnt sound sooooo bad

And as for rest of day - do not drive or operate machinery :D

I can't have a hangover tomorrow have far too much to do & I'm struggling today with doing nothing! Am trying to up my cals a bit today see if that helps. x

yes you have been on low cal love xxxx

Its all practice Linz - dont want you feeling poorly though.
how have you been sleeping? you have had a lot on your plate recently,.

well no thats probably right but if feel like tut its not good is it ? and you still losing on the higher?

But your cals have. its wierd how our bodies are.
I was contemplating sticking at 25 carbs this week due to sts and gain but no im heading up to the dizzy heights of 30g carbs :)

But your cals have. its wierd how our bodies are.
I was contemplating sticking at 25 carbs this week due to sts and gain but no im heading up to the dizzy heights of 30g carbs :)

I just wish I could find that comfortable balance... its doing my head in, I love having a fab loss this week but not if I'm knackered or dizzy but if I up my carbs the evil carb witch (does she move in yr witch circles ;)) comes & slaps me with cravings! Bugger!!:p

Afternoon sweetie - sounds like another busy day for you! Well done on hitting 13 stone, you are a goddess! :)

I wish I was a bleedin' goddess Suse... of any variety would do!

I had to laugh at the phone call, at least you made it interesting for him lol x

OMG CHerly it was nuts... & he's not emailed me so I'm thinking he's come to his senses!

Amalie has just fallen down the stairs, we have no bannister on one side, always been like that I just saw het tumbling over the side with her wrist & fingers bent right back from about 6 steps up.... thankfully she's now showing great skills in using said wrist & fingers in emptying smarties from a tube... I'm diving into sugar free meringues or I'd've been in the smarties too!!

One of them days me thinks!!:sigh:

Ahhhh.... Don't talk about falling downstairs - it hurts! I'm so glad your little choccie eater is OK x

Phew just had about a million pages to catch up on again. I say this every time but you really are a gobby lot!! ha ha!!

Thank goodness the kidda is ok, bless her. and well done for hitting the meringues and not choccie.

I can't believe how well you're doing, I'm soooo impressed. You are my 'thin'spiration.

XXXXXXX

Ahhhh.... Don't talk about falling downstairs - it hurts! I'm so glad your little choccie eater is OK x
Yes Gem... thankfully little ones are made of rubber where as we don't have that luxury once we've growe'd up!:D

my goodness, what a day you are having!

i'm dizzy just reading it all!
It always had the potential for this today Marty! x

Phew just had about a million pages to catch up on again. I say this every time but you really are a gobby lot!! ha ha!!

Thank goodness the kidda is ok, bless her. and well done for hitting the meringues and not choccie.

I can't believe how well you're doing, I'm soooo impressed. You are my 'thin'spiration.

XXXXXXX

Yes we do know how to chat AG! March 11-13th would be a fab time to come onto my diary as we'll all be in Brum together, it won't be moving anywhere then!

I did well with the meringues but am eating something I really shouldn't now!! :cry:

Back