¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Whats that Linz????
Its fab flies for miles & is so easy to catch... knackers us all out but fab exercise! Aerobie | Aerobie Flying Rings

Omg, you lot should have a seperate chat page!! Just waded through 4 pages of one conversation!!!!

Hope the K fairy has arrived. Bet you will have HUGE loss.
Hugs.
xxx
I don't know about huge Clarri... but about 10 people have come up to me today saying OMG you have lost so much more weight, which I haven't but just shows how moving the water weight makes a difference!

Several people have also told me I shouldn't loose anymore but they can't see the rolls on the tummy that I see looking down at me now!

aw Bless,
I suppose you and the likes of Nik go to show that its a struggle to be happy regardless. In that I bet this time last year, you would have killed to be the weight you are today, and now you are here and its not right.

xxx

Posted from tomorrow a year ago hunny -

"I got myself some cropped linen trousers slightly tight but linen will give & I'll get back on track & then they'll be too small!! But they were a size 20 which I'm chuffed with from M&S too & they always used to be a size bigger than other places when I was ickle'er!!"

Eh, what size are you in now!!! Whoop! xxx

Posted from tomorrow a year ago hunny -

"I got myself some cropped linen trousers slightly tight but linen will give & I'll get back on track & then they'll be too small!! But they were a size 20 which I'm chuffed with from M&S too & they always used to be a size bigger than other places when I was ickle'er!!"

Eh, what size are you in now!!! Whoop! xxx

Size 12... :D

I love you!!!! xx

Morning Linz, weighed in yet?

morning again darling xxx

Doh :doh: got here too early for the weigh in results :D xxx

Hi Guys... thanks for stopping by, weighed in at 168.5 this morning so that's a 2lb loss from Monday, its also the lowest weight I think I have ever been in my adult life! 1 stone & 1/2 lb to goal! Think it may take a while after 16 months of dieting my body is becoming quite resiliant!

Had a good day at work but TFIF looking forward to the weekend!

My cars been making a continous grinding noise & doesn't sound healthy when braking so think there's a problem with my brake discs... bugger!! More bloomin' money & my car tax is due at the end of the month which is a mere £245!

Looks like we may have to be doing camping on a budget over the bank holiday!

Congratulations :talk017: the lowest weight in your adult life is just FANTASTIC... you've had so many firsts this year... lowest dress size, losing 100lbs and now lowest weight.... what a marvellous achievement..... I'm seriously impressed..... :girlpower:

Love you lady!! MWAH xxxx

Back