¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

aww Jakey well done :D Thats fantastic Linz :D give him a hug from aunty Vicky please x and i bet you struggle not to run next to him...mayve you can ask for seat restraints xxx
Ha ha... there is no way I would ever do that he's usually distracted enough by whoevers swimming next to him!

Woop how fantastico magifico is that WELL DONE JAKEY boy :D:D:D xx

Thanks ladies. xx

Hey Linzi finding it hard (ie impossible!) to catch up with everyone's news but fab news re your little one you must be a very proud mummy indeed and rightly so!
xxx

Hi Linz what a fantastic news day chez vous. ( Oi, Fuzzy, stop stealing my Portuguese;))

Well done to Jakey, we will obviously hear great things of him in the future.

We went to two French run supermarkets today and I was scanning the ice creams after your amaretto ice cream last night. Now I will have to keep looking to see if Philli bring a chilli flavour one out here. We only have plain and garlic and herb at the moment.

Most importantly of all a mahoosive well done on the 9 and a half stones off. You must be feeling so thrilled.

Love and hugs

Pam xxx

Oh wow Linz that is so brilliant about Jake - and hilarious about your mum! Meant she was just as proud of you as you are of your talented son :)

morning gorgeous x

well done that lad!

and there is nothing wrong with being a proud mum.....is the execution of that pride that can be the problem! lol

Back