¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Morning:) well done proud skinny mum:D

Brilliant all round Linz. I'd blub so much the pool would over flow lol.
Glad I'm not the only one!!

Hi Linz what a fantastic news day chez vous. ( Oi, Fuzzy, stop stealing my Portuguese;))

Well done to Jakey, we will obviously hear great things of him in the future.

We went to two French run supermarkets today and I was scanning the ice creams after your amaretto ice cream last night. Now I will have to keep looking to see if Philli bring a chilli flavour one out here. We only have plain and garlic and herb at the moment.

Most importantly of all a mahoosive well done on the 9 and a half stones off. You must be feeling so thrilled.

Love and hugs

Pam xxx
Thanks Pam... stay away from the Amaretto ice cream its way too addictive!

Oh wow Linz that is so brilliant about Jake - and hilarious about your mum! Meant she was just as proud of you as you are of your talented son :)
My mother has always shown her pride in bizarre ways. x

Aww go Jakey. This has definitely been a good day for you Linzi.
Thanks Jo... not bad at all. x

Hmmm sorry Linz overlooked YOUR fabulous news :D:D you are a legend!! xxx
Thanks babes. xx

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks lovely one. x

Well done Jakey, you must be so so proud of him (and yourself too) xxxxxxx :D
Thanks Bren... very chuffed of my boy. x

morning gorgeous x
Afternoon gawjuss!

well done that lad!

and there is nothing wrong with being a proud mum.....is the execution of that pride that can be the problem! lol
Ha ha... your SO right Marty. xx
Lol, perhaps you could go one better than your mum and jump in and swim along side him. :)
Good morning.
Ooooh don't tempt me... actually that wouldn't really freak him out as he's used to me racing him!
Morning:) well done proud skinny mum:D
Awww shucks. xx

Aw, how wonderful bout Jakey. You must be so proud. Of you all. Flippinella at the 9andhalfstone!! That is so magnificant. But then, look at your photo.
xxxx
Thanks babes... must take a new pic as I that ones 4 months old now. xxx

Afternoon all...

What a wet day & a VERY slow one at work... OMG it was hard going! There is a real funny atmosphere there at the mo, a couple of the lads were saying how depressing it was & I was glad I wasn't the only one thinking it...

Amalie had a complete meltdown when I dropped her off at school this morning so my day didn't start the best, her keyworker said she seemed to have reverted back to 'babyish' ways & said that sometimes this happens with the girls in the last term before they start big school & they don't know how to express themselves. Wish I knew what to do for her... hate not being able to do anything, just keep cuddling & try to talk to her... bless her tho she's not even 4 yet & school feels like it should be a long way off but its not!!

Anyway off to look at birthday ideas for her, its still almost 2 months away but I like to be organised, she's suggested a trampoline for the garden so will check out dimensions & prices!

Hope yr days have been less soggy than mine. xx

aww Poor AJ. its all scary leaving one place to go to another even now Linz so she just doesnt know how to deal with it. remember being little and a month seemed like a year and now it is like a week! things seem so scary and big and she is probably just worried. poor little mite xxxxxx give her plenty of cuddles and reassurance xxxxx

wisdom teeth?? mine didnt come through till 21?

lol was gonna say I know kids are growing up fast now but woah!

Geez Linzi please don't tell me it's your wee ones teeth, Emilie's been teething like forever already and she's only 1.5!!!

Poor thing lots of cuddles will help and calpol (just cos I love licking the spoon!)

xx

Back