¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Morning Linzi enjoy a chilled out Friday :)
So far so good Lesley. x
Morning Linz. I used to work in an office with dress down Fridays and it made it more relaxed.
Yeah I felt far more chilled... weird how a pair of jeans can do that!

morning gorgeous. hope you have a nice day and fab weekend x
Is that are we not speaking again then!! :eek: Like you can get away with that misses! xx

Hello hun- it looks like pants weather this weekend so won't hang around on Sunday - and you've got your hands full with Paul's sister anyway!

If I move down will be able to see you all the time :)
Yeah does look pretty gloomy & Yes I'll soon be sick of you once yr down here permenantly!! ;)

and you get to see her next month. have you booked your train yet?
Whoop whoop!!

Not yet, only just booked my trip for tomorrow :eek:)
What Suzie Pooz! x

LOL I'll take pics - sorry for the kidnap, Linz! :)
Kidnap or hijack?? xx

Amalie & I are about to embark on making chocolate cupcakes, we have pink glitter, white chocolate stars & chocolate frosting to decorate them.... me thinks its gonna get messy!

Evening Linz :D

How was the cake decorating? Need to redecorate the house yet or just washing;)
Xx

Well that one smack bang in the middle has my name on it!!oh yes im sure it reads fuzzy!!!well done AJ you clever clever girl xx

ditzeeblonde said:
Spoon, bowl, fingers, chocolate stars, chocolate curls & chocolate drops all licked!! Why on earth anyone would eat a childs homemade cake after seeing how they are 'placed' together is beyond me! ;)

Lol - but they look gorgeous!
:D

Evening linz:). Dh was bored in the rain today so started baking. Luckily he included carbquik/flax scones which were delish - and no they weren't decorated with choccie and stars!

Hope you had a good sunday:D
Xxx

INSTALLING SUMMER.....
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Season not found. Season "Summer" cannot be located. The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later, thank you for your patience.

Lol:D

Back