¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

I am quite restrained with the texting to be honest, still not out of the PAYG habit yet lol, and I don't want to interrupt biscuit time ;)
I think now they live together there's slightly less munching going on!! ;)

omg you are terrible :D although i do love biscuits ;) (OMG was going to relay a story but it sounds waaaay too dodgy).
mornig Linz x

All sounding very positive in Linzi-land x

All sounding very positive in Linzi-land x
Thanks Gem... ticking over quite nicely at the mo thanks!

Hi,
Hope you didnt sweat too much and slip slide away!!!
xxx
No sweating took place.... since losing weight it just doesn't seem to happen anymore! :)
Just saying hiya linz..promise to catch up proper asap chuck xx
Lovely to see you... however fleeting it maybe. xx

Hope you have a great day Linz xx
Hey Miss Neen, thanks for popping by. xx

Morning all....

Tired Linz today, busy day at work yesterday, followed by my little specials needs girl, then swimming, then I babysat last night & didn't get back til gone 0100.

Today is another day full of swimming, am there watching Amalie this morning, then a quick nip into town as Fathers day is approaching, then its Jakeys swim gala this afternoon... he is as excited as I am nervous, have left the mascara off today as I think there will be tears later!!!

Weathers looking pants for the weekend & we're meant to be in the New Forest camping, kids will be SO disappointed if we don't go but it won't be much fun if the weathers shocking & it also then becomes expensive trying to be places that are warm & dry!!

So thats me in a nutshell today... scales were kind this morning but they appear to be once a week then the rest of the week goes to pot!! Still 1lb to shift to get to posted!!

hope the swimming is good linz thinking of you and jakey wakey x

LOL how did he get on?

Neighhhh! How did he do?

He came 4th which he was chuffed about!! If he'd remembered he was doing meant to do 2 widths he'd have come 2nd, bless him it was the first race of them doing 2 widths & he'd assumed (not listened - as he was so nervous) that he was just doing one!!

The whole team came 2nd overall which was fabulous & the atmosphere was great.... the best thing of the entire day was that as Jacob walked up to swim his whole team started chanting Jacob, Jacob, Jacob which they didn't do for anyone else, very VERY proud of my Year 2 boy who was swimming against Year 4 boys. Boy did good!! :D

Back