¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

its sunny here for a change!!!! Good thinking Linz....think im joining you xxxx But im not maintaining i have lots to lose LOL

It's raining here too now and I have to walk back to the garage to pick my car up at some point!
Oh pants!!

its sunny here for a change!!!! Good thinking Linz....think im joining you xxxx But im not maintaining i have lots to lose LOL
Well I don't really want to maintain just yet but need to start treading that path!! Just changed my goals on MFP... it recommends 180g per day of carbs... I could never eat that much! Have struggled to get up to 95!

But Vicky, according to your ticker you have only 4lbs to lose, you should have been on pre maint ages and ages ago

Speaking of which, I must remember to weigh on Saturday, my belt is back on it's original notch, but still a little tight. so I'm getting there

what is premaint??? oops LOL.

well done JIm but you need to start sharing the fairy lol x

Yes Linz my fitnesspal says about that too but thats way too much :D

But Vicky, according to your ticker you have only 4lbs to lose, you should have been on pre maint ages and ages ago
Yes thank you Jim... she won't listen you know! ;)

Speaking of which, I must remember to weigh on Saturday, my belt is back on it's original notch, but still a little tight. so I'm getting there
You & that whoosh fairy, does Coleen know about the thing you two have going on!!

what is premaint??? oops LOL.

well done JIm but you need to start sharing the fairy lol x

Yes Linz my fitnesspal says about that too but thats way too much :D
Vicky... its why I've been telling you to up yr carbs for ages! :p

Afternoon Linz, hope the doc sorts your head out (that sounds bad lol) :D
Me too... fedup.com with it now!

But your stats only say 4lbs :confused: confused.com
She's nawty is what she is Bren & wants to be twiggy!

Vicky... its why I've been telling you to up yr carbs for ages! :p
erm........ ok boss at least ive listened now

Bren et al, I keep fluctuating horresndously over the weekends and I want to be about a stone less than what i weigh right now......

So do I Linz, but it is never gonna happen (and I don't think the Tickle would like Vicky to be that thin either ;) )

erm........ ok boss at least ive listened now

Bren et al, I keep fluctuating horresndously over the weekends and I want to be about a stone less than what i weigh right now......

I am trying very hard to stop the enormous gains at weekend, and I actually managed it last weekend despite the amount of booze, I stayed completely away from the carbs and only put 1lb on which for me is a great leap forward. I suppose a stone gives you room for blips but go easy with it cos you look fab as you are xxxxxx

but but i am a flabby slob LOL. no seriously i have put weight on since brum and my jeans have got tight and muffin top has got to a large muffin top. and i seem to be wearing the same work trouserd every day x LOL. want to lose some more for summer xx (thats summer in september obviously)

I am trying very hard to stop the enormous gains at weekend, and I actually managed it last weekend despite the amount of booze, I stayed completely away from the carbs and only put 1lb on which for me is a great leap forward. I suppose a stone gives you room for blips but go easy with it cos you look fab as you are xxxxxx
Since upping my carbs I put less on at the weekends. Its just such a balancing act isn't it!
but but i am a flabby slob LOL. no seriously i have put weight on since brum and my jeans have got tight and muffin top has got to a large muffin top. and i seem to be wearing the same work trouserd every day x LOL. want to lose some more for summer xx (thats summer in september obviously)
Mines flabby too which is why I need to start exercising more coz its just gonna get flabbier if I lose more weight iyswim. x

i know what you mean linz but i was better lower weight :D will see how i get on with my new much higher carb, lower calorie, having a treat meal at weekends diet goes :D

i know what you mean linz but i was better lower weight :D will see how i get on with my new much higher carb, lower calorie, having a treat meal at weekends diet goes :D
Yes deffo see how you get on. x

Not even going to go near this conversation LOL :)
At the rate your going Usie... you'll be maintaining in no time!

hope you get sorted at docs love xxx
and yes i just need to get past this initial hunger which i know ill get used to xx

Evening linz - watching the owl and maintenance conversations with interest - i hope to be there someday:)

Crikey I never realised how complicated this dieting could be :)

You could be a dieting guru you know Linzi people would pay for your knowledge :)

xx

Back