¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Afternoon hun hope you had a great day! Nearly rang to say I was in Hastings but remembered you would be busy - and the weather was horrible, so headed back :) Next time xxx

Hi Linz - just caught up on 4 days - that'll teach me to skip diaries! I'm wondering if I missed how you got on at the docs. I must admit I wondered about zinc deficiency as someone mentioned but it is important that you get it checked up by the right people. I also thought of your meds (if you are using them) - what did the doc say (sorry if I missed it earlier). Have a great day x

hey linz. i think it's time for a new sexy photo :D

my favourite thick comment was of course our fave george bush with 'the problem with the french is that they have no word for entrepreneur'.....

and wasn't there some american education guy who said 'if english was good enough for jesus, it's good enough for americans' when talking about teaching foreign languages in schools?

the mind just boggles...

abz xx

Morning Linz. Hope you are having a mega weekend:D
Xx
Thanks hun... its been fab but exhausting!

Ooooohhh where are ya? ;) xxx
Nowhere THAT exciting miss... ;)

The village fete I expect :)
Spot on Lisa. x

Afternoon hun hope you had a great day! Nearly rang to say I was in Hastings but remembered you would be busy - and the weather was horrible, so headed back :) Next time xxx
You should have come to us... weathers been lush!

Hi Linz - just caught up on 4 days - that'll teach me to skip diaries! I'm wondering if I missed how you got on at the docs. I must admit I wondered about zinc deficiency as someone mentioned but it is important that you get it checked up by the right people. I also thought of your meds (if you are using them) - what did the doc say (sorry if I missed it earlier). Have a great day x
Hey miss... its hard keeping up everywhere isn't it! Docs still say its an infection & has given me 2 weeks of antibiotics, already it feels so much better thanks! xx Should get my bloods back on Weds. x

Morning slinzzzzz..
Hope you have another great day today chuck x
Thanks babes... am planning on ironing in the garden later. x

hey linz. i think it's time for a new sexy photo :D

my favourite thick comment was of course our fave george bush with 'the problem with the french is that they have no word for entrepreneur'.....

and wasn't there some american education guy who said 'if english was good enough for jesus, it's good enough for americans' when talking about teaching foreign languages in schools?

the mind just boggles...

abz xx
Amazing how bizarre people can be! Will do a photo soon, just won't be very sexy!!

Hi all, can't believe I haven't popped on! Friday after work we had the Cubs & Scouts AGM, Jacob & I ended up staying at the farm for a sleepover after the AGM which was cool... Saturday was village fete day, absolutely amazing day but shattering, topped off by us all sitting in the beer tent til about 2130 last night enjoying Pimms & revelling in what looks like it will be one of the most successful yet!!

This was the picture from our bedroom window at lunchtime
264258_10150226545136301_592271300_7778738_5024055_n.jpg

We also had 2 fields filled with cars & apparently 3 miles of double parked cars along the main road & streets filled... the weather was perfect warm but overcast until about 1500 when the sun blossomed & it became like a proper June day...

And after the hustle & bustle... the calm
264557_10150226705686301_592271300_7780560_5897579_n.jpg

The boys are now out there this morning taking down the rest with all the kids litter collecting!!

Chilled out day today we all need it I think, have got some washing on then plan to do the ironing in the garden & cut everyones hair & that will be the extent of my sunday!! Gonna be a hot one too me thinks!

No weigh in for me this week, scales have given up the ghost so will be looking online later to see whats about.

Have a lovely one wherever you are. xx

Oh it looks like it was a brilliant day and well attended=result...

Glad its been dry though can you imagine the mess on that beautiful grass all those cars would have left!!

Enjoy your day hunny x

Oh it looks like it was a brilliant day and well attended=result...

Glad its been dry though can you imagine the mess on that beautiful grass all those cars would have left!!

Enjoy your day hunny x
I have had to tow cars out of there before!:D

Sounds like a perfect weekend Linz, glad the weather was good for you too xxxxxx
Thanks babes... been perfect all round. x

So Abz just for you.... me lazing in the garden this avo! x

267447_10150227317566301_592271300_7788963_3841412_n.jpg

Excuse the weeds!!

270847_10150227317011301_592271300_7788949_1001654_n.jpg

First time ever in shorts!!

Twit twoooooo at youuuuu in shorts :D Next thing we know you'll be wearing a bunny girl outfit ;) xxx

holy moly woman. you look cracking!! get the legs on you!!

glad the fete was a raving success :D

abz xx

Well, all I can say, Linz, is that you would give Kelly Brook a run for her money anytime. You are looking fab - u - lous!

Well done You!

Pam xxx
Awww bless you Pam... it would have to be fully clothed tho, we certainly wouldn't compare undressed!!;)

holy moly woman. you look cracking!! get the legs on you!!

glad the fete was a raving success :D

abz xx
Thanks babes... Fete was amazing had a ball. x

Back