¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Lol at the rugby:)
Glad to hear your eyes are clearing up too:D. Have a great weekend
Xxx

Hi gorgeous. How do you do it. You never seem to stop. xxx

Someone in my road was watching it before 6 this morning and yelling at the tv with the window open!

Mawning slinzzzzzzzzzzzzz x

Hi Linz,
Hope all ok, and that your eyes are on the improve.
xxx

Hey lovely ladies...

OMG have hit a wall today... feel spaced out & completely shattered, eyes look mearly back to normal thankfully & today is my last full day of the antihistamines so hopefully that will help with the drowsiness, then 2 more days of steroids & fingers crossed I can get back to being drug free again... good news is that even with being on my cocktail of drugs I have dropped 4lbs this week taking me to just 1lb over posted... would be fab to get to my lowest weight this week, below 164 would be great!!

This week has freaked me out as I have absolutely nothing to wear for the autumn/winter season & don't have any spare pennies to spend on clothes although I'll have too!! Birthday next month so looks like I'll have to ask for clothing...

Hope your all having a good weekend, am off to hit the stack of ironing I need to do before dropping my Mum's birthday present off to her as they head to Cyprus for 3 weeks on Tues. x

Hope everything improves once off the drugs! Yes money always a problem but you deserve these new clothes:D
Xx

You will definitely need to purchase some new clothing Linz, naked in Autumn is not good ;) glad the eyes are looking better and hopefully once the drugs are out of your system you will feel much better too xxx

Morning Linz, if they keep that up I'll be on heart regulating and BP drugs :(

I watched it in the pub, they are doing an RWC breakfast special, I'm surprised they didn't have emergency ambulances waiting on the car park

Wow Jimbo how was that Wales game???

Morning Linz, hun I really hope your eyes are getting better, antihistamines can really wipe you out (as you have discovered)! xxx

Quak said:
You will definitely need to purchase some new clothing Linz, naked in Autumn is not good ;)

Rofl - yes Linz you might get a bit chilly:D
Xx

Morning Linz, if they keep that up I'll be on heart regulating and BP drugs :(

I watched it in the pub, they are doing an RWC breakfast special, I'm surprised they didn't have emergency ambulances waiting on the car park
I know exactly what you mean Jim, they'd better win more convincingly next time!
Wow Jimbo how was that Wales game???

Morning Linz, hun I really hope your eyes are getting better, antihistamines can really wipe you out (as you have discovered)! xxx
Thank hun, last day of antihitamines today & I'm SO looking forward to getting them out of my system & hopefully starting to feel like I have the energy to keep up with how crazy my life is!

morning lovely xxxx
Hey chicka. x

Rofl - yes Linz you might get a bit chilly:D
Xx
OOOh where did Brens quote go?? Yes ladies, am hoping to get lots of money for clothes for my birthday!!

Hi all... I'm beat & its only Monday. Mad mad day today, finally got to sit down at 8.15pm tonight to do my ironing. Was doing really well with losing weight this week, got down to 165 yesterday but put 1.5lbs on overnight last night :eek: really hacked me off as I only had 1200 cals & 60 carbs yesterday... :cry:hope its not the steroids!!

Promise to catch up on everyones news at some point this week... off for an early night now... bushwackered!!:sigh:

Hope you get a good night's sleep Linz, try not to worry about the gain, should come off just as quickly once you are off the steroids xx

Morning Linz, I think steroids can lead to water retention love

2. Steroids may cause you to retain salt and fluids so that your weight increases. Weight gain caused by fluid retention will gradually decrease when you stop taking the medication. In the meantime, to minimize fluid retention:
a. Follow a low salt diet, if cleared by your physician.
1. Do not add salt to your food when cooking or eating.
2. Avoid very salty foods such as pork, ham, bacon, tomato juice, salted nuts, bouillon, canned soups, cheese, salted crackers, snack foods, seasoned salt, soy or Worcestershire sauce, catsup, canned meats or fish, corned beef, sausage, peanut butter and foods labeled as having a high sodium content.
b. If you notice increased swelling of your feet, legs, hands, or face, notify your physician managing you medically.
3. Steroids may cause you to lose potassium. If your physician tells you that your potassium is low, eat foods high in potassium such as: bananas, apricot or peach nectar, cantaloupe, dates, raisins, baked potatoes, salt-water fish, halibut, milk and chicken.
4. Steroids can cause an increase in appetite so don't be surprised if you gain weight.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
so fairy will come after today :D

Hope you get a good night's sleep Linz, try not to worry about the gain, should come off just as quickly once you are off the steroids xx
Had really bizarre dreams last night... was asleep by 2130 but had loads of weird dreams, no cheese or chocolate passed my lips either!

Morning Linz, I think steroids can lead to water retention love
I'm guzzling water like theres no tomorrow Jim so I did wonder if that could be the reason.... thanks. x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
so fairy will come after today :D
Errrr well it might have done if the bloomin' itching hadn't started up again, have called the docs & it look like I'm gonna be getting more steroids & antihistamines to take this avo!! :cry:

Afternoon hun - here's the w-h-o-o-s-h fairy for you :D
Awww thanks chuck... you have been hogging her!! :p

yey :) nice on suze xx
Nice on?? Is your E button doing what my S button is doing?

lol @ E button eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
oh no to docs :( they will have to send you for tests x

Back