¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

lol @ E button eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
oh no to docs :( they will have to send you for tests x
I hope so need to find out whats causing it rather than just popping pills!

At least you're on top of it and getting it sorted but having to keep going back for more meds is a pain.
Lol @ e button, mine's the o button, I'm forever putting yu!
Blimey between us we're missing a few letters!

Its just so annoying & I hate being on meds & not feeling up to par, the good news is my appetite has pretty much disappeared (although I'm not actually losing weight!) haven't got more steroids just antihistamines at the mo if my itching gets worse I have to go back in again for more steroids!!

Fingers crossed this will be the final fling!

Drat it Linz, there must be something that is affecting you, have you been through everything chemical in the house that you may have changed recently? Hope you get it sussed soon cos you really can do without being under the weather with all you have going on xxxxxxxx

What a pain! Only upside of vegetation is hope it stops flowering/falling or whatever v soon!

Xx

Tree pollen is a bigy for me slinz..perhaps its the same for you then?..is there anything else they could give you besides piriton doesnt that make you drowsy?..

Hope you feel less itchy very soon chuck x

Morning hun - I get itchy eyes from allergic rhinitis (all year round hayfever to you and me) so pop a Cetirizine tablet every morning or I can really cop it a day or two later. Never had hayfever until I came to London - so I guess these things can be triggered by something as simple as exposure to pollution, chlorine in pools, nature, etc ,etc...

Re computer keyboards, I've worn the "A" label off mine - is that 'cause I've been typing "alcohol" too often, do you think??? :D

Back