¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Tree pollen is a bigy for me slinz..perhaps its the same for you then?..is there anything else they could give you besides piriton doesnt that make you drowsy?..

Hope you feel less itchy very soon chuck x
Oh really Fuzz... how did you come to find out that that what was affecting you?? x

Morning Linz love
Morning Jimble... well afternoon now!
Morning chucki x
Fuzzlar!!!
Morning hun - I get itchy eyes from allergic rhinitis (all year round hayfever to you and me) so pop a Cetirizine tablet every morning or I can really cop it a day or two later. Never had hayfever until I came to London - so I guess these things can be triggered by something as simple as exposure to pollution, chlorine in pools, nature, etc ,etc...

Re computer keyboards, I've worn the "A" label off mine - is that 'cause I've been typing "alcohol" too often, do you think??? :D
Cetrizine didn't help with the itching but did make the swelling go down!

Ha ha.. thats funny Suze...

the a is off mine too x
Pmsl you alkies!

Brilliant Lisa, now where can I get them from?

Hi all...

Very excited Linz here... my brand spangly new Dyson has arrived... OMG I'm so excited, Amalie is very nearly as excited a me coz its purple!! Gave me a workout hoovering the hall carpet tho, must be coz our carpets are so threadbare, living room next, can't wait for my duster attachment to arrive next!! :8855:

have you changed the setting to carpet linz makes it easier :D i love mine!

Ooh, I too would be mega excited!! But I want a Henry!!!
xxx
Have you seen the mini Henry's for computers... way cute!

have you changed the setting to carpet linz makes it easier :D i love mine!
Oooh how do I do that??

I have a few allergies but always notice the tree pollen in April + October chuck..x
Awww really, maybe thats what mine is, never had anything like it before. x

there should be switch at the bottom that says off/on ? oine for carpets and pile and one for wood.lino floors?

Morning Linz... Hope eyes get sorted soon! :)

Good afternoon! :)
SD xx

Morning Linz... Hope eyes get sorted soon! :)
Thanks lovely.... me too. x

maaaawwwwwnnnniiiiinnnnggg xxx
Aftanoooooooooooooon! x

Good afternoon! :)
SD xx
Hey Miss... how are you??

Hi all...

OMG fighting a battle to stay awake today! Fell asleep on the sofa last night (about 9ish apparently) then woke up at 0430 went to bed & couldn't sleep!! Rrrraaaahhhhh!!!

Right I really really need to pull my finger out with doing stuff around the house but CBA!!

OMG was so cold at work today too.... its burns calories doesn't it trying to heat yourself up?

Back