¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Evening linz:)
Yes it's supposed to as is drinking iced water:eek:
Xx

Doesn't work for me. Every time I go in my office I have the aircon blowing down my neck and it's freezing!
Oh no... stiff neck for you then Lisa!!

Evening linz:)
Yes it's supposed to as is drinking iced water:eek:
Xx
Oooh off to get some iced water now!

Hi all...

Finally back to posted this morning, worked out I have (give or take a couple of lbs) now maintained for 5 months!! :eek: Doesn't look like my body really wants to get any lower than this so I may have to resign myself that I'll never actually reach my goal weight!!

Catch you all laters off to find out the result of CT scan this avo....

Bloomin' eye has flared up again this morning just a I'm about to finish my final lot of drugs! :mad:

Evening hun - oh heck your poor eyes! Don't know what to suggest, just wishing you well! Is it vacuuming-related, she says with an almost straight face? xxx

Evening Linz:). Hope you get those eyes sorted!
Xx

Hey Peeps....

Surgeon says scan is inconclusive, he thinks I might have an internal hernia but they're not sure, as I've not had 'major' pain from it they don't want to get invasive so we're just gonna suck it & see!!

Weighed in at my lowest EVER this morning 163.6! Whoop whoop!! Thats whats 3 weeks of no alcohol does for you.... mind you now I'm off the drugs I'm having a sneaky red or two tonight. xx

Wow! Well done on that low score! You must be well chuffed! :)

Sounds like a good decision for now on not having anything invasive, and really really enjoy your red tonight, you so deserve it, am really chuffed for you being at your lowest, I know how hard it is to stay off the booze but it does seem to pay dividends (unfortunately) for us xxxx

Morning all.... scales have dropped again this morning to 162.4!

Had a lovely start to the day, kids in the bed with us watching the rugby... mind you I haven't actually got out of my PJ's yet as I'm now ensconsed in the France / Canada game... really must move off the sofa & do something useful!

Boys are out on the green playing football & AJ's happily playing camping playmobil!

Didn't enjoy my red wine as much as I thought I would last night after not having any for 3 weeks I'm sure I'll give it another whirl tho!!

Downtown Abbey back on tonight, good bit of autumnal tv!

Well done on losing. I can't wait for Downton tonight!
There is definately Downtown frenzy in the air!

I love Downton!!!! Oh and always bet on the Irish!! Especially Brian :p;) even though he is always injured!!!

Perhaps your bod is going to let loose and let you go a bit further down. I hope so for you, but dont stress. You look amazing.
xx
Thanks babes..... I do believe this is the year the Irish could do it, even the French didn't win convincingly today!

Good news on the scales moving down again - just go with the flow Linz, you have done amazingly as well you know xxxx
Thanks B....

I have bought a jersey wrap dress OMG & I actually quite like how I look in it!!! If I posted a pic of me in it would you all pls be open & honest about how I look in it as I'm concerned all my lump & bumps show!

Fab news on the loss, hun, that's great!

I'll be watching Downton as well :D

Oops - cross post - oh please post your pic - of course we'll be honest - but I just know you will look lovely in it :)

Back