¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

I love Downton - Brendan Coyle (Bates) is so cute ... And he's single! Lol :)

Would love to see the dress Linz ... It sounds fab! :)

Evening Linz:) well done on the scales that's fab:D
Xx

Had the serious munchies today tho so expecting the scales to not be kind tomorrow!! Mind you I've been so good that I can't let a day off be a guilt trip... after all this is what normal people do isn't it??

Morning Linz :)

Morning Linz :)
Hello hello Misses!

Morning gorgeous x
Afternoon chick!

Morning linz :)
Jimbob!!

Hey Linz,
Hope all good today. How are the eyes today??
xx
Hey Miss Clarri.... they seem to be on the mend thank you. xx

Afternoon Linz xx
A'noon B. xx

Hope the cooler weather is helping your eyes hun (there has to be some sort of silver lining to it getting brrrr! lol) xxx
OMG I don't think I have ever been so cold as I was at work this morning, yet when I got out into the sunshine it was lovely & warm!!

Well I reckon the weather will start getting warmer again now as I've managed to get some warmer clothes for work... well just some knitwear tops plain V necks in lots of colours, thought I can layer & chuck on a cardi without too much trouble!

Bust afternoon to-ing & fro-ing from the kids dance classes... but I desperately need some more protein powder so have snuck on while Jakeys eating his sweet & sour to have a sneaky peek! xx

Evening Linz:)
It's a pain time of year. Wore my coat out as freezing in the wind and then boiling coming home again:eek
Xxx

Morning Linz... Glad the eyes are clearing up :)

Morning Linz, yes it's difficult to know what to wear isn't it love

morning lovely xxx you had that dress on yet ;) x

Back