¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Morning slinzzzzzzzzzzzz.
I never know what to wear these days..:confused:

Hope you have a wonderful wednesday chuck x
I know... pants isn't it!! Well at least you know you can wear them everyday actually!!;)

morning lovely xxx you had that dress on yet ;) x
No its was pee'ing down this morning, may save ot for my birthday as I may be going straight out for lunch after work!

Afternoon lovely :)
Hey babe!

Afternoon gorgeous xxx
Talking of babes!

Hi Linz,
You have just become far too busy. It wont do, cause we are missing you too much.
xxx
Busy working not doing anything remotely fun like tho....:cry:

Ok ladies need your advice....

Pictures of me in a wrap dress & in a jersey dress (honest comments please) also on my boots as I've been looking for knee highs for ages but none ever fit my chunky calves but these ones do.... but do they look alright??

Attachments

• jersey dress.jpg
    jersey dress.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 42
  • wrap dress front.jpg
    wrap dress front.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 41
  • wrap dress side.jpg
    wrap dress side.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 40
Ooh the patterned one looks lovely on you, so slim! Have you really got chunky calves or is it your head not caught up? I only ask because I saw these on FB first and you hadn't mentioned the boots and I thought that they looked a bit too wide for you on the leg.

i thought the same as Lisa as i said before. they look big on the top of the leg too!!!! love em though and that wool dress :D x

Whats the occasion chuck..or is it just a general opinion your wanting..

Well i like the wrap dress on you the most although BOTH look great!!but the wrap dress shows off your slinky bod..boots look fine from where im sitting xxx

P.S-Still looking for those lumps n bumps!!!! :copon: xx

Whats the occasion chuck..or is it just a general opinion your wanting..

Well i like the wrap dress on you the most although BOTH look great!!but the wrap dress shows off your slinky bod..boots look fine from where im sitting xxx

P.S-Still looking for those lumps n bumps!!!! :copon: xx
Just dresses to have... for work, girls nights out, dinner with my hubby, drinks in the pub... that kind of thing, just never had any before!!

Thanks hun, its good to have your feedback!

You look absolutely amazing. And that is from the bottom of my heart.
Please dont take this the wrong way - but you look normal. And thats in the best way.
xxx

(ps, Jim close your eyes, but your boobies look really small. xxx ). xx
Awww thanks hun, looking normal & not standing out from the crowd is exactly what I want!! Am starting to feel it a bit headwise, now I just need the confidence to try different things & not live in trousers & jumpers!!

Yeah they look alright don't they... considering I'm a 32G they seem to look in proportion now!

Thanks babes. xx

Hi Linz
I think the second dress with the print looks amazing. The other is ok, but the neckline really suits you with the print one
Isn't it nice to look good in lots of different things:D
Xxx

Morning Linz, actually I can link with that. All I wore was black jeans and black T's. Now I like more colourful things

Linz - you look amazing. Just caught up with this mamoth thread after being AWOL. I have some sort of alergic reaction to the cleaning chemicals and dust at school while moving in at the moment and it's miserable - hope yours is sorted soon x

Back