¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Ooooh off to find that app now B. x

Morning all... cracking start to the day, watched the England game in bed without too much disturbance, the NZ game I thought was going to be more competitive but the Kiwi's seem to very much in the zone!!

Feel shattered today due to being up from 0400-2400 yesterday then awake at 0630 this morning for the rugby!!

Boys are at football, then its back for a quick change before tennis, I'm awaiting my sainsburys delivery then I will be sorting food for the barn dance fundraiser this afternoon, picnic teas & fruit for tons of jugs of Pimms... just a shame I can't drink it!!

Why cant you drink the pimms hun?
Sounds like a great day. We are feeling full of colds here atm so not planning on doing much today.

Afternoon hun! Ditto what Clarri says, you have so much going on in your local community...I don't even know my neighbours!

But that's London for you, I guess :)

Morning Linz:D
Hope you are enjoying the sunny weekend:)
Xx

I don't really know my neighbours either Susie, and nor do I want to lol

Afternoon Linz, shame the antibiotics and stuff are keeping you away from the pimms :(

Oh Linzi, hope your feeling better soon. xx

Ive got fab neighbours. Terry and June lol. Like having extended family there and can go and ask for anything at all if needed.

Why cant you drink the pimms hun?
Sounds like a great day. We are feeling full of colds here atm so not planning on doing much today.
Hope you had a good chilled out day!

Why, I thought you were the pimms queen!!!
You really are so involved in community life arent you. I would love to live in a strong community like that, and would be so much more involved if I was.
Have a great day.
xxx
I luve Pimms but can't drink while still on flipping steroids & antihistamines... :cry: still its only been 4 weeks!!

Community is great but some times being involved in so much is hard going.... Friday evening we had fundraiser for the Cubs & Rugby club with a tag rugby/BBQ, Saturday was a Barn Dance fundraiser for the Preschool & today was the car boot for the Cubs & Rugby again... which made a whopping £650 which is fantastic!! We also took about £40 on our stall & got rid of heaps... do feel like I've been bleeding money all weekend & my house looks like a bombs gone off... but feel like I've helped out at least!

Afternoon hun! Ditto what Clarri says, you have so much going on in your local community...I don't even know my neighbours!

But that's London for you, I guess :)
Its being involved with the kids I think more Suze... some of my neighbours I don't know & they don't get involved either!

Morning slinz :)
Hey Fuzzlar!!

Morning all.
Hey Chezza!

Morning Linz:D
Hope you are enjoying the sunny weekend:)
Xx
Hey skinny! Been doing a car boot so its been lovely to be outside in the sun. xx

I don't really know my neighbours either Susie, and nor do I want to lol

Afternoon Linz, shame the antibiotics and stuff are keeping you away from the pimms :(
I wish it was only antiB's B as I'd be tempted to have a tipple with them but steroids & antihistamines are far more risky to drink with... if I have to go back on steroids again I'll have to get a blue steroid card apparently but after a day outside I am itchier!!:sigh:

Linzi i spent years on steroids (prednisolone) I have to have them as a repeat prescription and have to have them in the cupboard all the time. When most people take lemsip i have to take them........I still had a drink every now and then. Very cheap date. But i think thats me anyway! Lol

Oooooh your going to be proud of me....Im joing the psa at OB's new school.

Back