¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

It must be the steroids Linz. I drink all through the summer while on antihisthamines.....
xx
Yes I read up that it pretty dangerous can cause stomach bleeds... especially with my replumbed tummy its best not to risk it!

Linzi i spent years on steroids (prednisolone) I have to have them as a repeat prescription and have to have them in the cupboard all the time. When most people take lemsip i have to take them........I still had a drink every now and then. Very cheap date. But i think thats me anyway! Lol

Oooooh your going to be proud of me....Im joing the psa at OB's new school.
Thats the ones I'm on... read that it can cause stomach bleeds!!

Good for you... I'm on the PFA at the kids school plus about another 4 committees, think I don't step back like everyone else does when they ask people to step forward!!;)

Just take care Linz... Your body will need a bit more TLC while you're on those meds :)

Lol Well its all new to me so i think one is ok for now. Ive even convinced Mark to do it too! Lol.
A little tipple on them is ok every now and then. 2-3yrs ago i was on them for a whole year give or take the odd week. Make sure you wean off them as they can be very very nasty. They should have given you a blue card regardless of how long youve been on them though if anything to warn others if you need any other medical treatment. I have to carry one constantly and Im meant to wear a medi alert but dont. I know im bad!

Looking forward to meeting you in Oct chuck :D x
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO way... thats is bloomin' fantabulous!! :D:D:D
Just take care Linz... Your body will need a bit more TLC while you're on those meds :)
Thanks hun... my bloods have been haywire this time round which has made me a right mardy cow!!

Afternoon Linz, how's it going? :D
Xx

Hi all....

OMG I've been neglecting my poor diary, thank you for keeping it warm!

Been so busy I have absolutely no idea where the time is going this month... have been discharged from the hospital as I'm a year post op, back to the doctors this evening, am completely fed up with 5 days on steroids 3 days off then on off on off you get the idea... I have now been on steroids for 5 weeks now & have no idea of the side affects it could/might have? The implications of being on & off & just fed up with being on drugs... I hate it & want to feel proper again iykwim!!

The sun is absolutely scorching here today is a melting 26 degrees & looks like its getting hotter towards the weekend... we're taking the kids to Legoland for the weekend & its predicting 28 degrees & full on sunshine... oh lush!!!

Have got a Jamie at home party tomorrow evening, not had one of those before, stuff looks lovely but expensive tho, be nice just to hang out with the girls tho!

Wow a whole year! Thats flown by.
As for the long term usage hun all the Docs will tell you is that it takes years for them to do any realy damage. I took 80mg a day for just over a year and have had to have them on and off since and well i think im ok lol. Its after years of use that you might need to start looking into bone density or lask of it. Ive still not been affected. Hope this helps put your mind at ease a little bit. xxx

Morning Linz ... Hope you enjoy Jamie :)

Back