¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Fab evening thanks ladies..... proper girly night in!

Morning Linz, sounds like a good night love.

I'm not sure about the steroids either, I know when Colleen has a bad asthma attack one of the inhalers she uses then is a steroid.

Morning Bizzie Linzzie :)

Hi Linz, sounds like a nice evening:). Hope you are having a great sunny weekend:D
Xx

Morning Linz, how are you and how did it go love

So what did you buy????? :)
Well I aquired ;) a wink candle holder, really good rice pot & antipasti oak shelf!:D

Morning Bizzie Linzzie :)
Hey lovely... its been pretty non-stop! How are you doing??

Afternoon all. So come on linz can you tell us what happens at a Jamie party?
Bit like any at home party... bit of a demo, check out the products & shop!

Hi Linz, sounds like a nice evening:). Hope you are having a great sunny weekend:D
Xx
Hey skinny! Have had a lovely weekend thanks... helped immensely by the heatwave!!

Are you still busy with Jamie ;)
Hope yer ok chuck and have a grand day x
Oh yes Fuzzy, didn't let him escape!!

Morning Linz, how are you and how did it go love
Hey Jim... in answer to yr question, no I don't still have yours, can you PM me it pls...xxx

Hi Linz,
Hope you are ok. xx
Hey gawjuss... OMG not long to go, can't believe I'm finally gonna meet all of you fab guys!!

Afternoon all, busy weekend, day at the inlaws Sat, Legoland yesterday & a day catching up at home today with washing, housework etc... kids had an inset day so I had taken leave. Weather has just been amazing, saw the pictures of Brighton beach over the weekend & OMG there wasn't breathing space... so pleased we weren't there!

Back to the usual tomorrow... work, swimming then the kids have tale time for book week, they go into school in their pj's from 6-7pm & the hall is all dimly lit with rugs & cushions & the teachers are all in their pj's & read to the kids... they all get hot chocolate & biscuits too! How fab is that??

I made a major decision on friday... I am now maintaining, I have been at this wait (give or take a few lbs) for 5 months now so it would appear that this is where it wants to settle & I have to say I'd rather maintain where its easy too rather than push lower & find it hard to keep on a level... scarey but its what I have to do plus it means I can keep a wardrobe now rather than keep changing it!!

Hi Linz:). Sounds like a fab weekend really making the most of the october summer:D

Also good to hear you've made a decision on maintaining - agree it means that you can go buy LOADS more clothes;)
Xx

Hi Linz:). Sounds like a fab weekend really making the most of the october summer:D

Also good to hear you've made a decision on maintaining - agree it means that you can go buy LOADS more clothes;)
Xx
I know... can't believe they're predicting snow for the end of the week... its my birthday next monday & its always sunny!!!

Yes I totally agree... have been eyeing up Coast & Hobbs websites, I mean its an investment isn't it, especially if I can wear the same things for years!!

ditzeeblonde said:
I know... can't believe they're predicting snow for the end of the week... its my birthday next monday & its always sunny!!!

Yes I totally agree... have been eyeing up Coast & Hobbs websites, I mean its an investment isn't it, especially if I can wear the same things for years!!

Snow? :eek:!

Definitely a long term investment;)

Snow? :eek:!

Definitely a long term investment;)
I know.... MSN saying its hitting Scotland Friday then moving south!!!

Whoopeeeee to maintaining. Love the sound of pyjamas. And you sound so happy.
So excited to be meeting you.
xxx
Awww thanks babes... feel like I'm doing ok, just need to get in yet another groove!!

I am UBER excited about this meet, its like my oldest Mini mates meet!!

Evening lovie

Like the purchases (what's the rice pot like?) and I think your plan to maintain for now sounds an excellent one - time to think about something other than calories and carbs! :D

Rice pot is amazing.... its something I have never been able to cook but with this genius pot I cooked fluffy basmati rice.... its a lovely china white pot, you fill to the first line with rice, the next line with boiling water, chuck in the microwave for about 8 mins then bang.... a whole pot of fluffy rice, keeps how for over an hour if you don't remove the lid!!

Back