¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Hi Linz.

Great that you have decided to maintain at the weight you are now. As a CDC I saw so many people try to get what was really too low a weight to easily maintain. Then they were very unhappy when they could not maintain the low weight unless they kept on a diet. There is more to life than that.

The Ramada and Jimmy Spices wont know what has hit them on the 22nd. ;):D:D

Pam xxx

Morning Linz... Big decision to maintain but it sounds like the right one for you :)

Morning Linzylovely. I agree about many wanting to go to to low a weight, I was one I think until Colleen and Eleanor kept moaning about how scrawny I looked, so 13 1/2 it is not 12.

Evening Linz:D

Evening all!!

Busy Tuesday as always, long day at work, 2 extra kids to pick up & feed after school, then swimming, then tonight kids had Tale Time at school, they go into school from 6-7pm in their PJ's with their cuddlys, the hall is dimly lit & the teachers are all in their PJ's too... they have an hour of story reading, hot chocolate & chocolate dunking biscuits (how cute is that??) then I've just been & had my nails done!!

Came home to a bag in the kitchen with a big heart in the top of it.... from my husband a lush bottle of shiraz with the heart note saying to my clever wife.... today I got a letter from work saying I had smashed all 3 of my targets for this quarter by nearly double of level 3... means I get a bonus of about £900 next month, I would be more excited if I didn't already know that this money will be spent filling our oil tank for the winter & Jacobs birthday presents!!! I have promised myself a swim membership at the gym as my treat!!! Its lovely to think that we don't have to scrimp or credit card our oil for the winter but also gutting to think that a bonus should be just that!!!:cry:

Help needed pls... have been invited to a Charity black tie ball at Sandown Racecourse next month... what do you guys think of this dress?
809090.jpg
Its very plain at the front kind of slash neck with no detail, the only thing I don't like is the strap across the back, its a big thick piece of elastic meant to hide a bra strap but I think it really detracts from the whole centre piece of the dress which is that low cowl back.... a reviewer has said she cut the elastic which makes the dress far more beautiful... now my dilemma is that the dress fits beautifully everywhere apart from across the boobs (they're squashed in it!) so I wondered if I cut the elastic at the back it would loosen a bit & I would look less like I have a large sausage stuffed down my front!!

Whats yr opinion ladies?? This is my first posh dress purchase & I need yr help!!

it's a slim lady's dress, so of course it will suit you! :)

well done on the bonus, you can be toasty warm all winter and know it was because of your own hard work, very satisfying feeling!

it's a slim lady's dress, so of course it will suit you! :)

well done on the bonus, you can be toasty warm all winter and know it was because of your own hard work, very satisfying feeling!
OMG I do wonder who I'm looking at in the mirror.... have got a scuba suck it all in suit to wear underneath!!

My husband better bloomin' let me switch the heating on then!!

There is one word for it hun....................STUNNING!
You know we will need to see photos of you in it
I will get Paul to take pics tomorrow to see what you guys think. x

I have seen diamonte clips that hide bra straps that could be attached to the back if you think you need a bit more security - but hell - that dress is gorgeous, I would love to be able to wear it and I think being that bit taller - you certainly will - want to see pics please :) xxx

Beautiful dress Linz! Wow! No idea about the technicalities of wearing it but it will be stunning! :)

Morning Linz, that's good on the bonus love, just think if you hadn't earned it. :;

Oh and I think the dress is nice.

Morning Linz:)

The news on the bonus is wonderful and even better that it can be used for something really important;)

Love the dress - i demand piccies lol;)
Xxx

Back