¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Now you two - don't fight! Come on Linz - sort them out x

Morning Linz :)

Hi Linzi, good to hear from you. The thought that you might slow down in the run up to christmas made me lol:D. Hope all continues well
Xxx

Lovely to hear from you Linz!! Take care... and remember to breathe!! lol :) xx

Hey guys... busy day today, rearranging & decluttering the playroom in preparation for the Big C arriving next month! Had a lovely girls night out in Reading on Friday... followed by a burial service for our fish on Saturday when I got home. RiP Shaggy (we had 2, 6 years ago the other being called Scooby) poor Jacob was so upset, first time of dealing with a death & having had the fish for over 6 years... still all a good learning curve for him, he's been out twice to the garden to pray for him!

Busy week with work, clubs, body shop, Christmas parties & my nephews birthdays!

Good news that I can't believe I haven't mentioned... have been low GI'ing for the past 2 weeks & have lost 2.5lbs... figure I need to give myself a head start on Christmas!

Hope to catch up a bit more this week with you all.x

Evening, Lovely Linz.

I dont know how you manage to get done all that you do. So I hope it does slow down a bit in the next few weeks. It is surprising how much sadness the death of a goldfish can genreate. When I was a kid we had a goldfish who liked jumping out of his bowl. Usually we found him before it was too late but one day we came home and he had already died. My brother and I were heartbroken.

Years later my Mum was asked by her neighbour to look after her childrens goldfish while they were away. Two days later the bleddy thing died. Remembering how we had been she put it in a matchbox and took it to the petshop to find one that looked the same. When her neighbour came home she was surprised to see the "fish" still alive as she thought it would be dead. :eek::rolleyes:

Have a good week.

Pam xxx

Sorry to hear about Shaggy, hun, it is so upsetting for kids (I cried for days after watching Bambi!).

Hope the Christmas preparation isn't too manic! xx

Hey Linz! Good to 'see' you again! :)

Thanks ladies.... roll on the 16th Dec when life chills for a bit to normality, although I guess this pace is pretty normal for us!

Got most of my Christmas shopping done, will start wrapping this week which is good, just waiting for payday to buy the rest of Pauls.

Chilling with Shiraz & 85% dark choc.... can't seem to have one without the other these days.x

Mmm ... Morning Linz... I've not had chocolate since April! Lol :)

Morning all... first frost of the winter has arrived, may start feeling Christmassy now then!

Loving GI first weekend in ages that I've sts, let's hope for some good results on the scales this week!

Hope to start wrapping some Christmas presents tonight & looking forward to the decs going up this week... kids already have their trees up in their rooms.... which reminds me must build their advent calendars tonight!

Have a good Monday all.xx

Morning linz, I'm not sure why you are even dieting frankly, you should be staying in maint now, especially from what I saw at the meet.

Back